29 [] FIGHT!

Omg Madeleine, angst!?
TW: Corrupted text

Later, Espresso was leaving and was waving goodbye to Madeleine. Madeleine waved at him as he beamed against the door frame, watching Espresso walk off. Then, closing the door and walking back in his house.

Madeleine walked around limping a bit and then turning on the radio as he sat at the kitchen table. It started snowing outside again, and he stared out the window. He never liked being alone, but today, it was fine.

Then he started humming a bit. He stared out the window for a while until the doorbell rang. Madeleine got up and went to the door. Opening it and seeing that it was Latte.

"Hey, Im just stopping by, and did Espresso leave yet?"

Latte asked, and Madeleine nodded at her question.

Time skip bc again lazy author <3

Madeleine was brushing his teeth and walking around to see if he could walk without limping. It was getting better, but the limping still stayed. After he finished brushing his teeth, he walked around.

It was faintly snowing outside again.

Madeleine thought about how snowy it was. Then, I just stared out his window while sitting on his bed. It was quiet. He never liked the silence and rather preferred the sound of other people around him. Or any faint noises.

The silence was unbearable. So he started humming to himself. Madeleine usually hummed to himself when it was too quiet for him.

After a while, it was getting late, so he laid on his back. Falling asleep after a few moments.

Time to work my angst skills 😍

After a while, Madeleine woke up. But it didn't feel like he was in the right place. He stood up the ground, feeling like water. Until the ground just crumbled away. Becoming a solid.

Crumbling away until he just fell.

"WAIT - !! WHAT - !? "

Madeleine kept falling until he made it to the ground. At this point, he knew it was a dream. Or nightmare. It's more like a nightmare.

And then he got up, dusting himself off. And then walking around looking around the place. It was all rock around him. Like a cave. After a while, he realized he wasn't limping.

Then, after walking for a while, it formed into a white blank room. There were other cookies there and were chanting:
"FIGHT!"
As they did, another cookie ran at him, and suddenly, the crowd disappeared.

"Hey - hey - we dont have to - "

Madeleine saw the cookie was more of a shadow. The shadow ran at him once again instead. And just throwing him to the floor. It actually had pain. The nightmare caused him to feel pain.

Which was weird for him.

"Aren't you supposed to be fighting? You are a knight."
The shadow asked, and Madeleine stared at him for a long while.

Then, the shadows figure slowly faded away. Forming into a mist.

' ' 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ' '

"𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦? "

Madeleine looked around, seeing two other shadow figures.

𝗕
𝗟
𝗔
𝗠
𝗘

He didn't know what was going on, but he felt a sudden wave of guilt.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝. „

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙
𝗔
𝗨
𝗟
𝗧

Then Madeleine stepped back, looking around. Then he felt his foot slightly slipping. He turned around, seeing that his foot was balancing on an edge.

There was a cliff, and the shadow figures pushed him. As he fell, he saw the shadow figures in the form of two cookies that seemed familiar.

Herb and Sparkling.

A̷͙ͭͫ̕r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ s̠҉͍͊ͅư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ c͕͗ͤ̕̕ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ t̲̂̓ͩ̑r̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ḿ̬̬̏ͤ́̏ͅͅ?

T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕y҉̃̀̋̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑r̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ Ḛͭ̉̇͟s̠҉͍͊ͅp̞̈͑̚͞r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅs̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢

F̘͍͖ͫ͘o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ o̯̱̊͊͢bv͒̄ͭ̏̇ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇s̠҉͍͊ͅ r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍s̠҉͍͊ͅ s̠҉͍͊ͅ

A̷͙ͭͫ̕r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡̡̛͕̭͕̭̇̇...

B̩͎͍̾ͅl̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒?

️Ĉ̵̢̢̱̞̻̣͕͈̱̥̤̳͉â̸͐͑̌̿͛️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠ t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜m̶̥͇͈̣̏͑̿͑̃̈͛̕͠?

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞?„

' ' Are you sure about your choices? ' '

Madeleine perked up in his bed. He was cold. Scared, frantic. He turned his head around to see his window. The snow had piled, and there was a few cookies walking around.

WORDS: 650