37 [] It takes time

Yo @Golden_cheese_cookie
Conscious: *hugs* Okay, now pay me your brain

"At this point, I dont think anyone will forgive me."

Espresso said and sat on the mattress with his knees up to his face and his arms wrapping his legs, putting his journal and books to the side. Madeleine stood on the other side of the bars.

“He is such a darling! Too bad you keep being cold towards him.”

Conscious said, and espresso ignored her. Madeleine talked about how everyone was doing.

"Cookies are still in a lot shock. Herbs have been a little shakey. Sparklings in doubt, Eclairs recovering. Pure Vanilla has been taking care of him. Latte hasnt gone outside in a while. I checked on her to bring you your books and your journal."

Madeleine sighed, and Espresso glanced at him.

"What? Did something happen?"

"She's fine. She's just in a lot of shock."

“My my! Everyone has been affected, eh?”

Conscious says and laughs. Espresso nods at Madeleines statement. Espresso picks up his journal and starts writing.

"Well, uh, how've you been?"

Madeleine asks, and Espress looks up from his journal.

"Fine."

He says plainly and goes back to writing in his journal. Madeleine sigh and crosses his arms.

WORDS: 203