7 [] Did you hear?

"Last night the museum was invaded by. . ."

Latte and Espresso were listening to the radio. It was talking about last night. The museum was presumed to be broken in by Pomergrante, Licorice, and Red Velvet.

Eclair was there last night and saw the three but wasn't harmed.

"Seems scary. You know? Almost harmed by dark enchantresses servants?"

Latte said, and Espresso nodded.

It was still raining outside, and it was a muffle of rain pattering and radio mixed together.

"We could get Eclair and Madeleine to hang out today."

Espresso said, sipping his coffee. Latte nodded and then looked out the window.

"But it's raining?"

"Who said Eclair or Madeleine doesn't like rain?"

Later. . .

"Sorry you two, but I have work to do!"

Eclair said when Espresso and Latte asked if he wanted to hang out. Eclair explained it was rather busy yesterday, and he had to organize relics and put them where they belong.

"Aw, cmon! Plus, it was pretty stressful because of the break-in, right?"

Eclair asked Latte how she knew that, and she replied that it's been on the radio. Eclair nodded and waved the two coffee siblings away, saying goodbye before going back in the Muesem.

A lot of cookies were talking about the incident. It seemed stressful.

"Did you hear?"
"I dont know if this kingdom is safe anymore!"
"I hope they don't come again soon. ."

Espresso listened to the conversations around him as he and Latte made it towards Madeleines door. Latte knocked on the door.

"I'll be right there!"

Madeleine yelled out.

"It's Latte and Espresso!"

Latte yelled back  as Madeleine walked over to the door and turned the knob. He said hello to both of them and asked why they were here.

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out."

Espresso said as Madeleine stood at the door.

"It was his idea."

Latte whispered, and Espresso watched the two.

"It is raining quite hard, . ."

Madeleine said, looking up at the sky and then back at the two.
"So that's a no. . ?"
Latte asked.
"Nah, Im just messing with you two!"
Madeleine said, pushing Lattes shoulder a bit.

Madeleine closes his door behind him and starts walking with the two siblings.

WORDS: 370