13 [] Healing

Roleplaying as pure vanilla at the moment, I can confirm that Espressleine is canon

Latte and espresso were outside of the room where Madeleine was being healed by Pure Vanilla. They were both waiting. And Latte was bickering on how espresso really pushed him like that.

Espresso then began to think about the dream he had during his sleep. And then realized they were both connected.

In some way.

Then Pure Vanilla came out and told them they could see Madeleine. The two nodded, and Latte rushed in. Asking the two what happened and telling Madeleine to take care of himself.

Espresso has his arms crossed and was watching from the door. Latte was pinching Madeleines arm to make sure he was, in fact, conscious. Espresso watched the two as Latte was worry8ng over Madeleine like a mother whose child just fell.

He watched carefully, making sure Madeleine didn't notice him.

"Hey, where's Espresso?"

He asked asked and Latte motioned over to the door. Madeleine asked if he could talk to Espresso alone, and Latte nodded.

Patting Espresso on the shoulder as she left the room.

HELP I DONT WANT TO DO THIS, BUT IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE  I UPDATED THIS FUCKING FIC

Madeleine watched as Espresso dragged himself over to where Madeleine was resting. Espresso crossed his arms as he stood next to the bed and started eyeing Madeleine a bit.

Madeleine had a bandage over his forehead and a few plasters on his arm. Followed by a few bruises.

"I get it. You're sorry, it's fine. It was an accident, right?"
Madeleine asked, looking over.
"Mmhm."
Espresso said, glancing off to the side. He wanted to say something but didn't know what.

"Sorry,"

He said, and Madeleine nodded. Then Eclair comes through the door.

"I heard what happened from Knight Cookie. Is everything alright!?"

Eclair exclaimed as he opened the door, and Latte was behind him.
"How does Knight Cookie know?"
Espresso asks, taking a step back from Madeleine.
"It's basically the only thing that the kingdom is talking about lately."
     Eclair answered, rushing over to Madeleine.

"Are you alright? I mean, you aren't obviously, but still."
Eclair was the same as Latte, worried as ever.

"Im fine, I'm fine, Pure Vanilla said he would be back soon."

Madeleine said, and Espresso continued to watch, and Latte walked over as well.

Healing takes time, although Madeleine and Espressos healing will take a lot of time.

WORDS: 409
Sorry for the late chapters and short chapters!
I js don't have a lot of motivation :")