5 [] hEs jUsT A fRiEnD

Espresso nodded, and Latte went to her room to work on paperwork. Espresso sighed and turned the radio on.

He listened as he deepthroated his coffee.

HUAHHAHAHAAHUAH, I CAN'T
DEEPTHROAT

Espresso listened as he looked out the window outside. It was raining, and it was already dark. The rain was patteribg again the window. Some of the drops sticking to the window and then sliding down.

A few cookies were hurrying by trying to get out of the rain. Espresso spotted a few of his friends such as Sparkling and Herb.

Espresso scratched the back of his neck and drank some of his coffee, and continued listening to the radio. It was raining quite softly but also hard at the same time.

Espresso drank some of his coffee again.

Latte opened her window in her room and listened to the rain pattering onto the ground and roof. The two siblings always seemed to enjoy the rain.

She watched as the rain got onto her window ledge a bit, and face. Espresso finished his coffee and put it in the sink.

He went to his room and started writing down his daily entry in his journal. He wrote about meeting up with Madeleine and Eclaie for the first time in a long time. He wrote about the rain and the radio.

His pencil ran across the journal paper until he was done with the entry.

He closed the book and got up from his desk.

Time skip!!

Espresso was brushing his teeth, and Latte was reading a book on her bed. Espresso spat put into the sink and washed out his mouth with water.

After that, he said goodnight to Latte and went back to work at his desk. He was planning on pulling another all-nighter, but he knew Latte might wake up in the middle of the night and decided he would try sleeping again.

After a while, he got up to get some coffee. He checked the clock on the walk and saw it was 11:05.

It's really been that long.

He said to himself before grinding coffee beans. He rubbed his eyes and made his coffee. He went back to his desk in his room and drank his coffee.

Espresso felt his eyes getting heavy and closed his eyes for a few moments. Then, before he knew it.

He fell asleep. Once again.

"Espresso!"

Latte said, shaking him awake.

"Your face was face planted onto your desk! I thought you died!"

Espresso tried calming Latte down as she lectured him on why he should sleep at his bed. And why is sleep important for him to function properly.

"Alright, alright, I get it!"

Latte finally let go of him and scoffed, crossing her arms.

WORDS: 458

FINALLY GOT FUCKING PART 5 OUT OML