23 [] Makeover

Later,

Latte, Raspberry, and Espresso realized it was getting late as they left. They all said goodbye to Madeleine and then to each other. Espresso walked behind Latte as the two talked.

"How was your date with Raspberry?"
Espresso asked. He knew about the two but didn't tell Madeleine so he could watch Madeleine try to make a point.
"It was good."

After a while, Espresso picked up some snow and started shaping it.

"Hey, remember when we were younger and used to almost kill each other with snow?"

Espresso said as he sneaked up on Latte.

"Yeah, why - "

"HIYA - "

Espresso smacked the snow ball onto Lattes head and started running ahead of her. Latte paused in her tracks for a moment and then looked up at Espresso.

"BETTER RUN YOU JERK !"

Latte started running after Espresso as the snow flicked from the bottom of their shoes and then slid off.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

Espresso called out to Latte as the two ran through the snow.

I'm too lazy to write a wholesome moment rn so time skip <3

Latte opened the door as espresso had slammed it shut.

"Hey!"
Latte caught espresso and shoved some snow in his face.
"ACK- THATS COLD - "
"HAHAHA! DESERVED!"

Espresso wipes the snow off his glasses, and the two laughed as they sat on the living room floor. Latte rolled onto her back and continued to laugh. She laughed, and Espresso continued laughing along.

Later. . .

It was quite cold, so espresso was making a hot cocoa and a coffee. Latte was listening to the radio as she lay on the couch. Espresso came over and nudged Latte with his foot. And she adjusted herself to sit up on the couch.

Espresso handed her the cup of hot cocoa and sat down on the couch next to Latte as he drank his coffee.

"What do you think Madeleines doing right now?"

Espresso asked.

"Why are you thinking about him so much?"

Latte said, laughing about it
"It's not like that."
Espresso replied back, glaring at her.
"I mean, I did cause him to, you know. I would be worried -  "
"Mmhm,"

Latte says as she turns the radio volume up a bit more and sips her cup of cocoa. Espresso sighs and drinks some of his coffee as the two listen to the radio. Latte went to put her cup in the sink and then spotted it snowing again.

"It's snowing again,"

She told Espresso, and he glanced out the window.

"It is."

It was dark, but it was snowing a lot so they could see the dots spawning out of the sky and then falling down to the ground. Latte went to her room, and Espresso continued to look out the window.

With Eclair. . .
(AKA, the authors husband)

Eclair was busy locking up the museum and then started walking through the snow. It was quite cold, and the snow was dropping fast. Spawning, and falling, spawning, falling, spawning, falling. Repeating. And repeating. Eclair looked up at the sky as the snow fell down.

The snow fell on his glasses, and he swiped it off with his fingers. The snow was dropping like flies. He kept walking through the snow, dragging his feet.

Leaving a trail of footprints in his track.

Back with Espresso. . .

"Espresso!"

Latte came out of her room holding the capsules of nail polish.

"Raspberry gave them to me."

She said and walked over to the couch, sitting down next to Espresso as she opened the black nail polish.

"Wanna try?"

Latte and espresso scoffed.

"Isn't nail polish for ladies?"
"Welllllllll men can paint their nails too!"

Espresso sighed and nodded, and Latte started painting his nails.

I'm too lazy to write <3

After Espresso's nails dried, Latte seemed proud of her work. Espresso looked down at them and then back at Latte.
"I dont see what's so exciting about painted nails."
Espresso said, and Latte sighed.

"At least it looks good. Right?"
Latte asked, hoping for a good response.
"I guess so."
Espresso said.

Later. . .

Espresso was writing his daily entry in his journal but then kept staring at his nails. Shortly after, though, he was able to focus on his journal entry.

Every now and then, he would draw something in the corners or on the side of the paper.

After a while, he stretched and went to go brush his teeth.

WORDS: 734

Espresso loves drawing his husband