17 [] Friendly Talk

TW: MINOR SWEARING

After the discussion between the three ended. And then started onto another topic. Espresso began to drink his coffee again, and Latte started to talk about her student Cream Puff.

"You know, Cream Puffs, my little sister. She usually stays in her room most of the time, so that's why you dont see her. She likes Raspberry, though."

Madeleine said, and Latte beamed at that.

"Oh really? I didn't know!"

Espresso watched as Latte and Madeleine talked about Cream Puff. The three talked about the student. Madeleine seemed interested in how she was doing at the school.

Later, . .

Latte and espresso were leaving for the night and told Madeleine to take it easy. Madeleine reassured them he would be fine. Tomorrow, Espresso was gonna to the Pure Vanilla to get crutches.

"I bet 20 jellies that Madeleine is not gonna take it easy."

Latte said, and Espresso agreed.

"I bet 30 jellies we're gonna have to get Eclair to help tomorrow."

The two laughed as Latte opened the door, and Espresso walked in, closing the door behind him. Espresso made some coffee as he turned on the radio. Latte sat down, exhausted at the couch. Letting her boots dangle off the edge of the couch.

Espresso listened on the radio as he sipped his coffee. Latte laid on the couch listening along.

Later. . .
[SORRY FOR THE TIME SKIPS IM LAZY ASF]

Espresso was at his desk writing his daily entry. Once again, and also drawing some Lilies in the corners. He was scribbling down words and drawings onto his paper. There are a few scribbles here and there. And drawings of his sister and friends.

As he drew and wrote. The minutes flew by the clock hands speeding by. Espresso wrote and wrote and wrote. And drew.

After a while, he rubbed his hands and looked up at the clock.

11:00 PM.

Already.

Espresso stretched his arms and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He started grinding the coffee beans. The kitchen was colder. It was probably because it was getting closer to winter. As Espresso finished making his coffee and started drinking it, he saw it was snowing outside. He went to Lattes' room and woke her up.

"Latte! Latte! It's snowing,"
Espresso said, shaking him awake.
"What!? What?"
Latte said as she woke up. Her hair was down instead of her usual ponytail.
"It's snowing dumbass! I just told you."

Espresso said, and Latte got up from her bed and dashed to her window in her room, pressing her face against the glass. The glass was cold, but she wanted to see the snow.

"It's already piling! Come on!"

Latte said, running out her bedroom door.

"What do you mean!? It's the middle of the night! I mean,.. It's 11:00!"

"Well, what are you doing at 11:00! I told you to go to sleep earlier!"

"Ah - ! Well, it is extra cold outside!"

"Scared of a cold?"

Latte said, putting on her winter boots, jacket, scarf, and gloves. Latte dashed out, sticking her tongue out at Espresso and then letting her boots crunch against the ground.

"Tch, you'll be in for a fight!"
Espresso said, putting on his jacket and gloves, followed by his winter boots and balling a piece of snow, then throwing it at Latte.

"Hey!"

Latte said, jumping back, still getting the snow on her jacket.

"Dont worry, you can still wipe it off!"

Espresso called out.

"What are you two doing?"

Eclair said as Madeleine used his sword as a crutch. Eclair is helping him walk on the way.

"Madeleine, what are you doing out of your house! Your le- "
Latte called out, but then Espresso interrupted her, shooting a coffee bean mixed with a snow ball as her.

"Hey!"

WORDS: 633