"Conscious!?"

Madeleine adjusted his hair into a pony tail. He was tying it with a blue ribbon with a bow.

"What if I mess up, though?"

Espresso asked, and Madeleine tried to calm him down.

"Just walk Latte down the path. It won't take that long. I should be the one worrying anyway. Im the ring bearer here."

He said, and Latte walked in.

"Everyone's here!"

She said, and Espresso sighed.

"Cmon, you'll do great!"

Latte said, leading espresso out of the room.

It was Lattes and Raspberry's wedding day. And Espresso was walking her down the aisle.

After that, he just stood by the area while watching Madeleine walk with the rings. Then Madeleine stood by espresso.

"Remember when I said I would be the ring bearer at their wedding?"
Madeleine whispered, and Espresso nodded.

Espresso and Madeleine, followed by other cookies, watched Lattes and Raspberry's marriage.

[I'VE NEVER WROTE A MARRIAGE SCENE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT]

It's been a while now, and Espresso was walking around, exploring. He found that there was a lot of whispering in the area.

But it was only one voice.

He looked around and then realized.

It was conscious.

"Conscious? Okay, now is NOT the time."

Espresso whispered as he looked around. And then he just heard some laughing.

“Ahhhhh! What? Is an entity that's your depressing thoughts not allowed to go to weddings? I love weddings, dont you know?”

Conscious said giggling.

“I may have left you for a while ever since you got with Madeleine, but now I'm back!”

They said floating up.

“I bet you missed your favorite star!”

She said and then left.

Then came back.

“Goodbye!”

Conscious said and disappeared. Espresso looked around and then left. He walked over to where everyone was. And Madeleine looked over at espresso.

All of their friends were there.

Sparkling, Herb, Eclair, and goddammit even Vampire.

WORDS: 313

Thank you for supporting the story!
This took a lot of motivation ;-;
I'm also making another one!!

Follow me to get updated on when it comes our :D