11 [] Gonna buy me some self worth.

ANGST CHAP!!!!

Latte shrugged it off and went over to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Espresso sighed and shook his head. It had a bit of a headache now. But after that dream, he felt a bit different.

Is she just pretending to care? Is she doing that just to seem like someone who cares.
What if she hates me. No, Im being too sensitive. Aren't I?

Espresso shook it off and dragged himself off the bed. He shook his head and went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face. Then, he started brushing his teeth.

Later, Espresso and Latte were eating breakfast. The two ate in silence, but every now and then, they commented about something.

Then, Espresso finished putting his plate in the sink and asked Latte if they should meet up with Eclair and Madeleine.

"Im pretty sure Eclair is probably busy, and Im meeting up with Raspberry today. Sorry. But you can still go out with Madeleine!"

Espresso sighed and nodded, understanding the situation. And thought about Madeleine. He shrugged and walked back to his room. He listened as Latte was putting her plate I the sink and washing it.

Then, he started grabbing a book from his shelf and reading it.
What if she's lying and just wanted to get away from me.
Espresso shook his head at the thought and continued reading his book.

He heard Latte going in her room and closing the bedroom door. She's probably getting ready to go out with Raspberry. 

Later, Latte came out of her room.

"Im heading out, Espresso!"

She told him and opened the door, leaving then closing the door. Espresso listened for a while if she was still there or coming back.

For the first time in a while.
He felt lonely.
Crazy right. Who knew Espresso could be lonely

Espresso began flipping through the pages of his book. Then remembered he had paperwork to do. He got up and started working at his desk.

After a while, he felt a bit tired but shrugged it off. He got up to make some coffee. He felt a bit numb from sitting down for so long.

He just grinded his coffee beans while listening to the radio. After a bit of grinding the beans he spaced out while making the actual coffee. Espresso felt tired. But the coffee would supposedly make him better. As he finished making the coffee, he turned the radio up.

Sipping the coffee while listening to the radio.

Then he heard a knock at the door. He slowly walked over as he held the cup in his hand. Then, he opened the door.

It was Madeleine. He must've gotten bored, so he came to see Espresso.

"Hey! Latte said before meeting with Raspberry that you might be a bit bored! So I got a bit bored and came here."

Espresso nodded at his explanation, and then his mind went back to the dream he had last night. And then just went back to Madeleine as he started talking.

WORDS: 511