25 [] Dead?

Later, espresso had woken up. Madeleine was sitting in a chair next to him. He was sleeping. Latte was on the other side of the bed he was supposedly sleeping in. Latte was looking outside the window as she anxiously bit her nails.

Espresso looked at Latte, and Latte saw his reflection in the window.

"Espresso! I was - "

Latte grumbled a bit.

"Like I keeo sayinf over and over again I was worried sick! You keep making me so worried. I have to keep it lecturing you and OH MY GOD  - "

Latte burries her face in her hands. Madeleine jerks awake,

"Espresso, what! When - !? When Latte came to my place and said she couldn't find you, and then Pure Vanilla found us and said you  - "

Espresso tries to calm the two down as they panic. Pure Vanilla then walked in, and Latte said she was gonna head out for some air. Madeleine followed along as he limped a bit. Pure Vanilla walked over to espresso and started talking.

"You know, they both care about you. You dont have to feel bad. Madeleines is very fond of you."

Pure Vanilla is the therapist we all need.

Espresso looked over at Pure Vanilla with a confused look.

"People care about you."
Pure Vanilla said and left the room. Espresso sat there for a moment, thinking. Then, I tried standing up. He was a bit wobbley.

Espresso felt a bit numb and started walking over to the window to look outside. Outside, everywhere was snow. He put his hand on the window as his fingertips started getting a bit cold.

He scratched the window with his nails and then turned around to be met with Latte and Madeleine.

"What am I gonna do with you."

Latte said as she put her hands on her hips.

WORDS: 302