3 [] (CAW)ffee

Espresso looked around to see if Latte or Eclair were coming back. He looked back at Madeleine znd, then sighed.

"Been busy?"

Madeleine asked.

"I guess you could say that."

Espresso replied as Madeleine glanced at him direction and then back to staring at the relics. Espresso scratched the back of his neck, crossing his arms again.

The two looked around every now and then to see if Latte or Eclair came back.

"It's been pretty distant though hasnt it been?"

Madeleine said, interrupting the silence.
Espresso nodded.

"You've been quite quiet."

He's having a homsexual panic, that's why

Madeleine said.

"Im just waiting for Eclair and Latte to come back."

Espresso said, looking at him.

"Well, what about some talking to past the time?"

He really doesn't shut up, huh?
Espresso thought to himself. He nodded and started listening to Madeleine talk.

"And today, Raspberry had to go on a mission. Then I got some coffee with some sweeteners because I - "

"You put sweeteners in your coffee!?"

Espresso exclaimed, then recollected himself.

"It's too bitter so - "

"You put milk in your coffee too?"

Espresso said, and Madeleine nodded. Espresso sighed, mumbling as he put his hand to his forehead in frustration. Madeleine laughed to himself at Espressos' frustration.

"Coffee is supposed to be bitter."

He said, folding his hands. And holding them out to Madeleine.

"It's supposed to be bitter. If you dont like coffee, just drink something else in the morning. Why would you drink coffee if it's too bitter?"

He said to Madeleine obviously annoyed.

"For the sweeteners."

Madeleine said, chuckling to himself. Espresso breathed in and started mumbling to himself. He took another deep breath and stared at Madeleine. Who was obviously Amused by Espresso.

"Seems like you really enjoy coffee."

He said, laughing to himself again. Espresso sighed and rubbed his forehead.

WORDS: 307