30 [] Can YOU be trusted?

Espresso had pulled another all-nighter and was yawning at his desk as he scribbled in his journal. He had been writing and drawing and doing papers all night. Espresso realized the sun had already risen and took off his glasses to rub his eyes.

He stretched, rolling his chair away from his desk and stretching his arms out. Espresso yawned and got up to go to the kitchen. His legs felt a bit numb as he walked but made it to the door before he could even collapse. Which he didn't.

Espresso began making coffee as Latte walked into the room. She was stretched as she yawned.

"Morning."

She said as she walked into the room.

"I'll make breakfest today."

Espresso said, and she put up a thumbs up. After he finished making his coffee, he started drinking it. Energizing him. He felt tired still but not as much as before.

Later, the two siblings were eating at the table. Latte seemed to not be paying attention to what she was doing and kept biting her tongue by accident. Espresso kept laughing at this as she kept flinching as she ate.

"Hey, maybe if you get sleep, you'll have a dream where I have a good day, and it might come true."
Latte says, pointing her fork at espresso.
"Maybe,"
He says in response, stabbing his food with his fork.

Espressos mind has been going back to the incident for a while now. He remembers the look on Madeleines face. His eyes were still moving frantically. After a few seconds, the movements got more muffled. Espresso still remembers.

He doesn't want to remember, but he does.

Espresso keeps picking at his food as Latte talks.

After the two finished eating, they listened to the radio for a few minutes before going to their rooms to get ready to see Madeleine.

"Are you ready?"

Espresso called out from the door frame.

"I'm almost ready!"

Latte called back, and Espresso waited by the door frame as he scratched his hand. And then Latte finally got ready and walked to Espresso.

"Im ready  - !"

She said in her usual sing-a-long voice. Latte and espresso then started walking out the door and walking around. Then, they noticed Madeleine walking around the area.

"Madeleine!"

Latte and espresso rushed over there. Then they noticed Madeleine wasn't limping anymore.

"Is your leg alright?"
Espresso asked, and Madeleine nodded.

The two siblings and Madeleine then decided to go visit Eclair. Trudging along the snow. Espresso occasionally looked at the trail of footsteps being left behind.

After a while, Latte was opening the museum doors. Letting Madeleine and Espresso go in first.

"Elcair!!!!!"

Latte called out, followed by Madeleine.

"What- what - ? Oh hey!"

Eclairs head poked out from behind a stack of scrolls, papers, and books. Eclair took out a piece of paper from his hair as he walked over to the three.

Espresso watched as Latte and Madeleine talked with Eclair. He didn't feel like talking.

After a while, espresso, Latte, and Madeleine were helping Eclair clean up the books, scrolls, and relics. Espresso was stacking papers, putting them in nice neat stacks.

Madeleine was tossing relics at Eclair.

"Be careful. These are very fragile!"

Eclair said, and Madeleine nodded after tossing another relic.

"LOOK OUT!"

Latte threw a flutter of paper at the two.

"LATTE! Ugh - ... you know what... never mind."

Eclair said, crossing his arms and sighing as Madeleine threw a stack of papers at Latte. Espresso watched from a distance from where he was and began to laugh quietly at the paper fight.

After a while, they were leaving. It seemed like the three didn't really notice him the whole time.

But after they left, Madeleine and Latte began talking.

Espresso and Latte began to separate from Madeleine. They said their goodbyes and left. Latte and espresso began walking to their place as Latte kept talking.

Time skip bc I'm lazy <3

It was late at night again, and Espresso was writing his daily entry.

He began getting tired, and the coffee wasn't helping. After a while, his eyes began to get heavy. He took his glasses off and closed his eyes for a few moments.

“𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝?”

WORDS: 707

Not my art :3

Not my art :3