44 [] A-HOY!

TW: Mention of drinking, Minor Swearing.

Espresso spots Sea Sorbet and points over at him. Madeleine looks over and notices him as well.

"Oh! Isn't Sea Sorbet usually by the sea shore, though? Must be a special occasion."

Madeleine said, and the two said hello to Sea Sorbet as they passed by. Sea Sorbet waved back with a happy: "OoooOoooOoooOOooo!" Espresso and Madeleine continued to conversate after they passed Sea Sorbet

Later. . .

Espresso was at Madeleines place, and Madeleine was in the kitchen. Espresso walked over to Madeleine and then started talking again.  They sat at the kitchen table for a while talking. Espresso felt a bit different now around Madeleine.

He felt a bit safer and happier.

Of course, Conscious had to come into the frame.

“You know, Murder always begins where self-defense ends.”

She says, walking around behind Madeleines chair. Espresso ignored her and kept listening to Madeleine. Conscious had a sharp knife in her hand. Except it was just a shadow.

“But half the cases are never where self-defense ends.”

Conscious said smiling and then leaving. She was obviously trying to be annoying.

Espresso and Madeleine kept talking as the day passed by. The snow was falling, and cookies were walking by.

"You know, Vampire? Im honestly getting kinda worried about him. He's always drunk or passed out. You know?"

Madeleine said, and Espresso nodded.

"He is quite concering sometimes."

Espresso responded back, and Madeleine nodded.

"But Sparklings is trying to limit his drinking. So atleast thats a thing."

Madeleine said, and Espresso nodded. After a while, espresso left, and Madeleine waved goodbye to him. Espresso walked off as the snow fell. Madeleine watched, Espresso looked a lot like a dream.

Madeleine went back inside as his face got a bit of a tinted red.

Espresso walked by some cookies and by some piles of snow. Latte was already home and greeted when she was sitting at the kitchen table.

"How were you and Madeleine?"

Latte asked, smiling a bit.

"It is not like that."

Espresso said and scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah, alright."

Latte said, and espresso sighed.

"I mean  - I - "

"WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY DO LIKE HIM!?"

Latte exclaimed, getting up from her seat, and espresso shook his head frantically. Latte started laughing, and Espresso repeatable tried to reason with her.

"Look, he's just really pretty - I MEAN SHITTY!"

Espresso said and slapped his forehead. Latte continued to laugh at him as his face got a bit red.

"See you do like him!"

Latte said, and Espresso groaned, accepting defeat.

WPRDS: 424