4 [] the urge to just- *make espresso almost unalive maddie

TW: MINOR SWEARING

"I swear I'll fucking -"

Espresso said breathing in again. He straightened up and glared at Madeleine as he lost it. Madeleine laughed hysterically as Espresso watched.

"Y - YOU HA- "

Madeleine couldn't breathe as he laughed. Espresso watched, annoyed, sighing as Madeleine finally regained himself.

"We're back !"

Latte said with Eclair behind her. Latte saw Madeleiene still laughing a bit and asked what happened. Madeleine told what happened, and Latte nodded.

"He's always like this when it comes to coffee."

Madeleine nodded and Espresso crossed his arms. Latte laughed a bit, and Eclair caught up. Espresso watched as the three talked and listened to the conversation.

Time skip bc im lazy.

Latte and Espresso made it to their house, and Espresso decided to make some coffee. As always, Latte told him not to stay up late again and went to her room.

Espresso grinded the coffee beans while Latte was organizing her books on her shelf in her room.

"Madeleine made you mad, huh?"

Latte said, walking back in the kitchen chuckling a bit. Espresso groaned and glared at her. The coffee witch put her hands up as if she had been caught doing a crime.

"Alright, alright.  I know you like your coffee."

Latte said as Espresso finished grinding the coffee beans. Latte looked over at the coffee machine.

"Why do you like coffee so much?"

Espresso shrugged.

"It wakes me up, and it's just a good drink. "

Espresso said as he picked up his cup with coffee. And then started sipping it. Latte nodded as she grabbed a fanta from the fridge.

"Dont worry, I know you and Madeleine are good friends. You'll soon drift back together."

Sorry for the short chapters. I'm working on getting these out . I have been writers block ALOT
And I stress I'm taking too long to js publish when it has around 200 words
I hope yall understand

WORDS: 318