45 [] Its not like that!

TW: Minor Swearing

It was the next day now, and Madeleine was training with Raspberry. They were talking as Madeleine stabbed his sword at her.

"Hey, now Im not another dummy!"

Raspberry said, laughing a bit. Madeleine nodded and ran at her as she jumped to the side.

"So you and Espresso have been becoming close friends, huh?"

She said, and Madeleine nodded.

"Andddddd you've been friends with him for a very, very long time?"
Raspberry said, and Madeleine nodded again.
"So you liiiiiiiiike him?"

She said, chuckling a bit, and Madeleine frantically started shaking his head.

"What! No!"

He said, and Raspberry laughed at him.

"Just face it! Your blushing."

Raspberry said, and Madeleine shook his head repeatable.

"No! You've got it all wrong!"

He said, and Raspberry nodded sarcastically. Madeleine tried to reason that it wasn't the case, and Raspberry shrugged it off. Madeleine and Raspberry kept training as they talked about Madeleines and Espressos' relationship.

"Well, I still think you two would be a good match!"

Raspberry joked, and Madeleine sighed. After a while of fake stabbing each other, they decided to go check up on Latte and espresso. Raspberry walked next to Madeleine as he talked.

"Are you sure you dont like him?"

"Only platonically!"

Madeleine said, and Raspberry nodded while laughing.

Raspberry knocked on the siblings door. Madeleine waited beside her, and Latte opened the door.

"Oh. Hey guys!"

Espresso was behind her, and Latte let the two in. The four talked at the kitchen table as it started snowing outside again. Espresso watches as it snows outside as the others talk.

Madeleine looked over at Espresso. Espresso was looking outside, and the window reflected on his glasses. Madeleine stared at him for a while before Raspberry nudged him with her elbow.

"Hmm?"
Raspberry laughed a bit, and Madeleine nudged her back.

Espresso looked back and listened as the three talked. Latte continued to talk about her students. She's been having a few weeks off since there's been a lot of stress and shit.

"Oh! Cream Puff has been getting taught by Wizard lately . So she's fine."

Madeleine said.

"Maybe when you come back, she'll know more than you."

Madeleine joked, and Latte scoffed.

"As if!"

WORDS: 371