6 [] Museum troubles

"Ack -!"

Licorice, Pomergrante, and Red Velvet were trying to look for the Muesem to get a relic.

"Be quiet!"

Pomergrante said to Licorice.

"If we get caught, im feeding you both to the cake hounds."

Red Velvet said to the two. Then he spotted Almond cookie.

"Duck!"

He forced the two behind a bush as he waited for Amond to pass by. Almond was followed by Madeleine. The two were in patrol for the kingdom for the night.

Once the two passed by, the three started out.

"Over there!"

Pomergrante pointed to a large building.

The three ran over and somehow managed to open the museum doors. They started looking through.

"Why are the doors not even locked?"

Licorice asked, and the two froze.

"Someones in here."

Pomergrante said.

"That someone is me!"

Eclair was still in the museum. It was a busy day, and he was working on papers and organizing relics.

Licorice got his arm, and Pomergrante got the book he was holding as a weapon.

"A book!? Really?"

Pomergrante said, laughing. Then, he grabbed his other arm. Red Velvet pointed his giant knife towards Eclair.

"Try not talking before you strike."

Red Velvet told him.

"Maybe you should try look behind you."

Eclair said as Pomergrante noticed someone behind Red Velvet.

"Think fast!"

Madeleine and Almond had heard the commotion and came over to the museum to check what was happening.

"Get out!"

Pomergrante grabbed Red Velvet and Licorice by the shoulders and teleported away.

"Shit."

Almond mumbled to himself.

"You alright, Eclair?"

Madeleine asked Eclair, and Eclair nodded.

WORDS: 262