10 [] Nightmares

Espresso was drinking his coffee while writing down his daily entry in his notebook. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. His eyes were quite heavy, and his vision was getting a bit blurry.

He rubbed his glasses with a handkerchief and got up from his desk.

He flopped onto his bed and put his glasses on his bedside table. The bed sheets seemed like it was swallowing him.

Until it was.

He tried getting out of his bed, but then the mattress got him. He closed his eyes shut, and it seemed like he was in an ocean.

A black blueish murky ocean. Espresso started swimming up and poked his head out of the water.

"Hello!?"

He looked around to see if anyone was there. Suddenly, the water started raising him up so he could stand on it.

He wasn't wet or anything. He was dry.

Weird. . .

Espresso thought to himself and started walking across the water. Every time his heels touched the ground, it would make a clicking sound.

Then he heard running behind him. He turned around and saw he was inside a house now. It was Madeleines house, and he was looking around. Picture frames with Madeleine, his friends.

A vase and plants. Espresso was in front of his staircase. He saw himself at the top of the staircase. Then the floor turned into a abyss and fell in.

SPOILER FOR A UPCOMING THING?????

"Espresso!"

Latte was shaking him with a worried look on her face.
Espresso grabbed his glasses and put them on.

"Espresso, I was worried you were cold and sweating!"

Latte went on about how worried she was and how he should've slept earlier. And more.

"If you stopped working so much and got more sleep, you would have less stress and not be like that in your sleep!"

Latte started shaking Espresso, and started sobbing a bit.

"Im just so worried about you!"

Latte said as Espresso tried to calm her down. Espresso finally calmed her down, and told her about the weird dream.

WORDD: 342