26 [] "Him,"

TW: MINOR SWEARING

Angst 😍😍
Also js wanna say tysm for 300 views!
My espressleine fics usually only get like 3 views until ppl forget about it
That's why I kinda quit making fics but then got motivated
So ty ^^

Later, Espresso and Latte were taking Madeleine back to his place. Latte made sure Espresso was wearing his scarf and hood. Followed by gloves.

They spotted Eclair rushing over as Eclair was adjusting his scarf.

"Oh-I heard what happened! Espresso, are you alright? And what happened? Also, what - "

"Eclair, calm down."

Latte said and patted Eclairs back as the four started walking once again. Trudging through the snow. Espresso stiffly walking, and Madeleine limping. The other two were walking normally as they helped the other two.

"Sorry I couldn't talk to you guys for a few days, the museums been busy."

Eclair said as he dragged himself along with the three.

"It's fine, dont worry."

Latte said, waiting for him to catch up before walking along with the three again. Madeleine was doing better with walking again, and espresso helped him regain his balance every now and then. Eclair explained how the museum had been busy and the guilds had been coming in.

Madeleine started limping again but then got the hang of it.

Later,

Espresso and Latte were saying goodbye as Eclair was heading back to his place and were leaving Madeleine. Latte starts walking up ahead, and Espressso starts catching up.

Once, espresso and Latte made it to their place. Espresso started making coffee again. Latte sat down at the kitchen table as she turned on the radio. The snow had stopped falling for once. And Latte started talking with espresso.

"Now that I think about it."
Latte paused.
"You and Madeleine have been pretty close since you two were young. Then you just kinda distanced yourself and him."

Latte said, and Espresso finished making his coffee.

"I was tired of going out every day, I guess."

Espresso said and walked over to Latte and sat by the kitchen table as well.

"Yeah, but like, you kinda seem like you hate him."

Latte told Espresso. Espresso crossed his arms and denied the accusation. Latte nodded sarcastically as she laughed a bit.

"Are you alright, though?"

Latte asked obviously a bit concerned about espresso, Espresso looked up as he drank some of his coffee, letting there be a pause between his response and Lattes' question.

"Yeah, just tired every now and then."

He said, and Latte nodded.

Later, espresso was on his bed as he stared up at the ceiling. Then putting hid arm up to the ceiling, letting it hang there as his palm faced the ceiling. His fingers were spreading as he let his hand face the ceiling. Then, he put his arm back down and fell asleep.

After a while, he found himself stuck in murky black water.
Another dream..?
He thought to himself and tried waking up by pinching his wrist.

It didn't wake him up, which he thought was weird. But then just got lifted up to the surface, and the water got solid. Just a few puddles every now and there. Espresso walked around them until the water started merging around him. It was outside now. Right outside Madeleines place.

Snow covered everywhere. Espresso looked around before spotting Madeleine.

"Madeleine?"

Espresso looked over at Madeleines direction. His back was facing espresso. He looked at him and started walking over to Madeleine.

"Hello?"

Espresso grabbed Madeleines shoulder. Causing Madeleine to turn around. Madeleines face had been completely erased. Then collapsing onto the ground, forming into a mannequin.

"Ah what the fuck - !?"

Espresso jumped back watching as the mannequin slumped onto the ground.

"What the fuck...?"

He looked around again and saw that it had went back to the 'ocean'. Except Madeleine was there wearing a porcelain mask. Espresso squinted as he looked at Madeleine.

There was a bit of fog surrounding the area.

"What the shit-..."

Espresso mumbled under his breath.
Him,

"Hey - !?"

Espresso called out.

He mumbled as Madeleine didn't move or flinched from his position. Espresso started walking a bit over to him. Then the ground turned. Less solid. Letting his foot sink in a bit. He tried pulling g it out, but then the ground got his other foot.

He tried pulling himself out using his arms to pull himself out. Causing both his arms to get pulled in. The ground swallowing him whole.

"AHH - ACK!"
Espresso woke up jerking awake.
"WHAT - WHAT - WHAT!?"
Latte ran over in the hall, bursting open Espressos' bedroom door at the sudden noise.

WORDS: 771