41 [] "A dance?"

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER EVER SINCE CHAPTER 5

Madeleine said something in a distorted voice that Espresso couldn't make out what he was saying. Espresso backed up as Madeleine held his hand out.

"𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?"

Madeleine said in another distorted voice but less distorted. Espresso could make our what he said. He stepped back and stared at him.

Madeleines white grin got wider, and espresso just stared at him. Then he said with a shakey voice.

"W - what?"

"𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬!"

Madeleine took Espressos' hand, and the two started to dance around, and the island formed into just flat land. Espresso didn't know what was going on, and Madeleine didn't say anything. It's just a creepy grin on his face.

Soon after. Madeleine dropped espresso, letting him fall into a pit.

Espresso jerked awake. Gasping for air as he sat up in his bed. Espresso got up a bit wabbly and then went to the kitchen and drank some water. Which he had to force to drink because he didn't like water.

[I hate water too tbh 💀]

He sighed and then looked out the window. It was still dark. Espresso put the cup down and sighed again. He went back to his room and sat at his desk.

It was weird. It felt really real.

Espresso drew in his journal for the rest of the night until it was morning.

"Espresso ?"

Latte mumbled when she woke up and came out of her room.

"You're up early."

She said and went to the kitchen. Espresso followed her and made a coffee as she talked.

"I had a weird dream, hey, maybe Im getting future visions like you."

Latte said, nudging espresso with her elbow. Then, she started laughing a bit. Espresso finished making his coffee and drank some of his coffee.

Later, the two started eating breakfast and talking.
"I'm meeting up with Raspberry today. Madeleine said he'll take you to visit Eclair today."
Espresso nodded.

He didn't wanna see Eclair. He didn't want Eclair to see him. He didn't wanna see the person he almost killed.

Espresso felt a pang of guilt as Latte left. He didn't wanna see Eclair, but he had to. He made another coffee and started drinking.

Shortly after Latte had left, Madeleine was at Espressos door.

"Hey!"

Madeleine said when Espresso opened the door.

The two started walking through the dirt path. The snow was melting. Once they made it to where Eclair was. Espresso felt a bit nauseous. He really didn't wanna see Eclair, but he took a breath.

"Hey Eclair!"

Madeleine said when he saw Eclair. He was sitting in a bed, and Pure Vanilla sat in a chair next to him. Pure Vanilla talked with Madeleine, and espresso stood by the doorway looking at Eclair.

Eclair had a bandage over where Espresso had stabbed him and seemed alright. He didn't seem annoyed that espresso was there. Scared, sad, mad. Espresso sighed in relief. Pure Vanilla left shortly after, and Madeleine led Espresso over to Eclair.

Grabbing his hand and bringing him over to Eclair. It reminded Espresso of his dream but then just shrugged it off.

Espresso and Madeleine talked with Eclair for a while.

"How was your morning?"
Madeleine asked, and Eclair shrugged.
"It was normal. Breakfast, and then I just talked with Pure Vanilla."

Espresso listened as the two talked about their mornings. Eclair seemed to just have breakfast and get checked on by Pure Vanilla. Madeleines morning was average, too.

Breakfast, drawing, radio, and then going to get Espresso.

"How about you, Espresso?"

Eclair asked, and Espresso flinched at his name.

"Uh, I just had breakfast and waited for Madeleine after Latte left."

Espresso said, and Madeleine continued to talk. Espresso enjoyed listening to people talk.

Especially Madeleine.

WORDS: 633