12 [] The incident.

TW:
Attempted murder (kinda)
Arguing

"Well wanna come to my place?"

Madeleine asked. Espresso thought for a moment and nodded. He was quite lonely some company would be nice.

Madeleine began leading the way as espresso followed behind. The dirt path was a bit wet, so every time a cookie stepped in it, it would leave a mark.

Once they made it to Madeleines house, it was raining softly. Madeleine unlocks the door, and Espresso walks in behind him.

For a while, the two listened to the radio and talked, playing a few board games as well. Madeleine was talking about his morning, and Espresso was listening.

"And then this morning, I asked Raspberry if she wanted to train, and she said she was going out with Latte! And I think there's more than just Latte and Raspberry being quote: 'Friends.' What do you think, Espresso?"

Madeleine asks Espresso, and Espresso thinks for a moment.

"I think the same."

"A-HA! So Im not the only one being suspicious!"

Madeleine said and continued talking. Espresso listened as he watched the rain pour outside. Madeleine went on about his morning and how Latte and Raspberry are being suspicious.

Definitely not shipping Latte and Raspberry here.

"And I refuse to believe anymore they are just friends!"

Madeleine said and drank some water. Espresso nodded, and Madeleine explained that he had to grab something from upstairs.

He leftespressoo for a moment and then called for him.

"I've realized. Were you trying to make Latte, Eclair, and me not talk anymore? Since, every time she said she was gonna make us meet up, you suddenly caused something to cancel it."

Madeleine said, and Espresso froze for a second. And the reply.

"Why, of course not,"

Espresso said, trying to change the topic.

"But it's true! Every time we did meet uo every now and then you and Latte suddenly had to leave because somethinf came up! So you. ."

Madeleine trailed off.

"You really didn't have to go. But you wanted Latte to stay."

Espresso looked down the stairs and thought. It was true, but he couldn't say it. He just didn't feel like socializing.

"Selfish."

Madeleine said, crossing his arms.

"Im really disappointed, Espresso. "

"It wasn't my fault. I was just going through it at the time!"

Espresso said, and the two started arguing with each other. Madeleine didn't listen to espresso and kept interrupting about how selfish it was.

Finally, Espresso lost it.

And somehow managed to get Madeleine in front of the top of the stairs. Madeleine took a glance at the stairs and then back at Espresso.

Espresso had a blank expression on his face. Madeleine started:
"Hey. . Espresso, sorry, I was just mad. Let's talk an-"
Espresso stood. And the next thing he knew, he was in front of the stairs with Madeleine at the bottom. He was on the ground

And his eyes erfe still moving but panicking. Until they stopped. And he seemed to have banged his head on a table leg. That was next to the stairs. And a line of blood was seeping from his forehead.

WORDS: 515