32 [] Conscious

TW: MINOR SWEARING
Angst <3

"Alright, just head to sleep."

Latte said before yawning and leaving the room. Espresso sat on the couch and then laid down as he stared up at the ceiling.

Espresso lifted his arm up, just letting his arm dangle there as his hand faced the ceiling.

After a while, he eventually put his arm down and dozed off. Espresso fell asleep while sitting on the couch.

"Espresso!"

Latte shook him awake in the morning.

"You fell asleep on the couch dumbass - "

"Shut the fuck up."

Latte scoffed at Espressos response.

"Bitter this morning, huh?"

Latte says and walks into the kitchen.

Espresso told Latte he wasn't gonna have breakfast after a while and walked out. Latte tried stopping him, but he was already gone.

"Ah? Ignoring your older sister?"

The shadow figure was back. Espresso looked behind him to see the shadow. There were a few cookies out, and if he talked quietly, no one could hear him.

"Who are you?"

He whispered to the shadow.

"Call me conscious! Heres your cup back! Also, don't worry, no one else can hear me!"

Conscious gave him back his cup, and he stared at it. It was clean. And clear of coffee. He looked back at Conscious, who was grinning at him. Well, a small white line had formed on their face. Which made it seem like they were grinning.

"Im quite a fan of coffee myself."

They said, and Espresso grumbled while walking.

"Hey wait up!"

Conscious ran over to Espresso.

WORDS: 255