010. dead

"How's it going over there?" Sam asks.

"Same." Dean says. "And you, anything?"

"Yeah, I... I think so." Sam says.

"Yeah? On Amara, Lucifer, Hand of God?" Dean asks.

"No, no, it's a... it's a case. Werewolves, looks like. Um... a pattern of missing campers, five in the last three months." Sam says.

"So they got lost." Dean says.

"Well, that's what the rangers though, too. Until a couple of days ago, when they found a body..."

"Let me guess -- minus a heart?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Now, they're calling it an animal attack, but..."

"All right, well, we make a call and we put somebody on it."

"Yeah, but..." Sam sighs, shutting his laptop. "We'll get him back."

"How?" Dean asks.

"I-- I don't know. But we'll figure it out. Meantime, we got to get out of here. Clear our heads. I mean, this is a case. Let's do what we do. Let's work." Sam says.

"I agree with him. I'm about to tear my hair out." Ophelia says.

"Okay, well, Larissa's staying back so she can look, anyway." Dean says.

"Right. Yeah, you know, when I'm not taking care of a 3 year old or two 7 year olds." Larissa says.

"Yeah, whatever." Dean waves her off.

"Okay, we're getting one thing straight here -- I am not exerting my pregnant self for your little angel buddy." Larissa states.

"He's your angel buddy too." Dean says.

"He's really not." Larissa argues.

Dean rolls his eyes, looking at Sam.

"What?" Sam asks, glancing between the two.

"You wanna jump in?" Dean questions.

"She doesn't like him." Sam shrugs. "I'm not expecting her to look."

+++

They managed to track the werewolves after the bartender they talked to mentioned cabins in the woods -- which Daphne clearly stated she was against going to after having seen that movie.

The two hostages are still strung up while the hunters fight the werewolves. One of the werewolves slams Sam into a table which breaks. He growls at Sam who aims his gun at him, but the werewolf kicks it out of his hand. He goes to stomp on Sam's chest, but he rolls out of the way in time.

Ophelia flings the werewolf across the room.

Dean and the twins fighting another werewolf while the Burtons and Nathan fight a third werewolf.

The werewolf swings at Daphne who ducks in time. Billy goes to punch the werewolf, but he dodges the hit.

Sam manages to kill the werewolf he's fighting as Dean shoves his werewolf to the ground. Billy punches the one werewolf, sending him stumbling back. Ophelia charges at him with a knife, but the werewolf catches her wrist, stopping her. Before the werewolf does anything, a gunshot rings out.

They watch in shock as Sam falls to the floor, one of the werewolves having shot him.

"Daddy!" Both twins scream, immediately going for him, but Jacob holds them back to keep them from the other werewolf. Dean shoots the werewolf that shot Sam.

The werewolf in front of Ophelia growls before he forces Ophelia to stab herself in the stomach, a small noise leaving her mouth. Nathan's eyes widen as he practically feels his heart drop when he sees it happen.