061. escape

Sam and Daphne walk further into the camp and Natalie tackles her twin into a hug. Sam immediately wraps his arms around her, hugging her back.

"Dude, don't do that." Natalie steps back and slaps him in the arm.

"Sorry." He lets out a small laugh.

Natalie hugs Daphne, stroking the girl's hair.

"You okay?" Natalie asks, checking the girl over for any injuries.

"Yeah. Yeah, well, you know, aside from the fact that I was just dead." Daphne says.

Larissa steps in front of Sam as he gets closer to them.

"But you-- you had the--" She motions to her own neck.

"I'm okay." Sam whispers. "I'm okay."

"You're okay?" She mumbles.

"I'm okay." Sam promises. "All of the blood is old, there's no injuries."

"Right." Larissa nods. "Right." She steps closer, Sam enveloping her in a tight hug. He kisses her on the head, feeling his eyes sting a little. Larissa soon pulls him down and kisses him on the lips a few times.

"I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you, too." He mutters, his hand slipping underneath her shirt to feel her skin, reminding him he's with somebody safe.

"Pumpkins. Bessie and E. Are they-- where--"

"Hey, hey, they're both over there." Larissa nods over to the steps where the group is sitting, the twins still zoned out.

"They're alive. Bessie's alive." Sam relaxes.

"Yeah. Yeah, they're okay... well, physically." Larissa says. "Now, anyway."

"Now? Wh-- what happened? What are you--"

"It's a semi long story that I can't wait to yell about." Larissa tells him. Sam frowns, both confused and concerned.

Ophelia and Nathan beeline to Daphne, crashing the older girl into a hug.

"Oh. Okay. Hi." Daphne says, hugging them back.

"Don't do that." Ophelia smacks her upside the head.

"Ow!" Daphne whines.

"Dude, I'm serious when I tell you guys to stop dying. Give a guy a break." Nathan pleads.

"Oh, relax, it's been a year since any of us died." Daphne rolls her eyes.

"That's still not enough time." Nathan stresses.

"Hey." Delaney nudges Evie. "Your dad's here. Your dad and Daphne are both alive and here." She gently grabs Evie's chin making her face where Sam is standing. It takes a moment before Evie's eyes are widening, her breath hitching.

"That--"

"They're here. They're back." Delaney promises. "Go." She quietly urges.

Evie is immediately shooting to her feet and bolting over to her dad.

"Hi, baby." He breathes out just before she crashes into him, knocking him back a few steps. Sam lets out a relieved laugh, tightly hugging her, pressing a few kisses to the top of her head.

Evie keeps her arms tightly wrapped around him, refusing to let go.

"Sam? What happened?" Dean asks as Sam pulls away from his side hug with Mary, his other arm still wrapped around Evie. After Mary steps back, Ophelia immediately tucks herself into Sam's free side, hugging him and he hugs her back.