029. destroyed relationships

"Hoo-hoo!" Dean cheers as they walk into the library. "Back to back to back. That was one for the books."

"Yeah." Sam says.

"Man." Dean holds up the barbed wire bat. "Dad would love this thing." He drops it onto the table.

"Dude, on the-- on the--" Sam grimaces.

"Gross." Larissa whispers.

"Wait, no, Dean--" Natalie tries to stop him.

"No, don't, don't, don't, don't! Don't s--" Sam tries to stop Dean, but the older one sits down, a small squish sounding.

"What?" Dean asks.

"You're disgusting, that's what." Larissa says, earning an offended look from Dean.

"Dean, you're covered in ghoul, man, and-and-- and wraith. You... you have a piece of siren in your hair." Sam says. Larissa grimaces. Dean grabs the piece of siren out of his hair and inspects it on his finger.

"Gross." Dean chuckles before flicking it off his finger, it landing somewhere on the floor.

"Okay, somebody's cleaning that up before Thena ever gets home. We don't need her eating siren remains." Larissa states.

"Agreed." Sam says. "Dude, why don't you take a shower and change your clothes. You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for four days."

"Okay, one, weird that you know how much underwear I packed." Dean says.

"That's what's weird about this?" Sam asks.

"And B, it's two and two. Doesn't count if you flip 'em inside out." Dean says.

"Ugh." Jacob shivers.

"Oh, my God." Natalie whispers, grimacing. "It-- it does count, Dean. Trust me it counts."

"Okay, that is the most disgusting non-sex related thing I've ever heard you say." Larissa says.

"Yeah, no, that-- that isn't at all accurate and probably the grossest thing I've also heard you say." Daphne says.

"Ditto." Ophelia says, easily getting agreements from the others.

Sam's phone chimes and he looks at it.

"Got another case." Sam says.

"Really? Already? How'd you do that?" Dean asks.

"Same as the others. I-I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners, emergency calls, uh, local news sites, and then it puts everything through a--" Sam stops at the confused looks he gets in return. "The computer told me."

"Computers." Dean chuckles. "Monsters, porn. Is there anything they can't do?"

"Give you a shower." Larissa mumbles.

"All right." Dean gets up. "Well, let's get to it, then."

"Yeah, that's fine. And, dude, um... after you get cleaned up." Sam says.

"We got baby wipes in the car." Dean says.

"Ew." Natalie grimaces.

"Hell no." Larissa argues.

"Dude. Dean, I'm serious, man. You smell like roadkill." Sam says.

"That's cause I do all the heavy lifting." Dean says.

"You-- all right." Sam rolls his eyes.

"No, it's cause you're disgusting." Natalie says.

"I'm using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me." Dean says, walking out.