105. libby and ethan

It's been a couple of months since the family of four moved out of the bunker. Luckily they didn't move far, Ethan a short drive away.

The two teenagers are currently in Libby's room, the only two home. They're on her bed and making out, Libby straddling Ethan.

She quietly moans, pulling back a little.

"What? You okay? Did I go too far?" Ethan asks.

"No. No, you-- you're good." Libby assures. "I just-- I was thinking that... that I think I'm ready."

"Ready?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, you know, to-- to try, at least." Libby says. "I think I'm good."

"Are-- are you sure? I mean, it's understandable if you're not. I don't wanna rush you or anything, I--"

"I know, I know." Libby cuts him rambling off. "I'm ready, though. I love you. I trust you."

Ethan softly smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Just tell me if you need to stop. No judgment, no worries. You need to enjoy it, too, not just me." Ethan says and Libby nods.

"I'll let you know. Promise." She softly smiles. "Just... just go, like, kind of slow, at least. Unless I say otherwise."

"We can go as slow as you want." Ethan assures, pulling her into a deep kiss.

+++

"Hey." Libby grins as she walks into the kitchen.

"Hey." Ethan smiles. Libby sits on the counter and Ethan stands in front of her. "How was wedding dress shopping?"

"It was great." Libby smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "You know, we found a couple. I really like one. Though it's, like, size double zero, so I'd probably have to starve myself to fit it." She laughs.

Ethan immediately looks up at her with a concerned look in his eyes.

"What? No, don't get that one. You don't need to starve yourself." Ethan says.

"No. No, no, no, baby, it-- it was a joke. Dark humor." Libby says, cupping his face. "Dark humor, that's all. No starving. We didn't get that dress." She assures. "We got a dress that fits me perfectly with how I am right now... and one that I know you are going to love ripping off of me when you can call me your wife." She grins, wrapping her arms around his neck again.

"So you're not starving yourself? Not even for the dress, just-- just in general? You're okay?"

"Healthy as a horse. Promise. I'm sorry." She pecks him on the lips. "I am well fed." She squishes his cheeks for a moment. "Wanna see?" She smirks, leaning closer to his face.

"Can I see in the bedroom?" Ethan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"We live alone. You can see wherever you want." Libby smiles, slipping her shirt off. Ethan picks her up making her let out a small shriek and giggle as he scurries to the bedroom.

+++

Evie helps Libby with her wedding dress and finishing touches on her hair.

"You look beautiful." Evie grins.

"Thanks, E." Libby softly smiles.

"My tiny little Bee is getting married." Evie squeals, pinching her twin's cheek.

"Okay." Libby pushes her hand away. "I'm four minutes older, genius."

"And four inches shorter." Evie shoots back.

"Not in these heels." Libby sticks her tongue out at her. Evie sticks her tongue out at Libby.

Ophelia and Daphne walk into the room, both softly smiling at Libby in her wedding gown.