100. sam and larissa

It's been a year since Dean's death, the family doing okay.

Sam and Larissa are currently on a rare date night, Libby offering to babysit the kids even though she's busy with college.

"So, uh... I needed to tell you something." Larissa says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Well, uh... we finally have a use for that extra bedroom." Larissa says.

"The guest room?" Sam asks. "That's already in use."

"Well, we-- it needs to change its use." Larissa says.

"Okay... how?" Sam asks, giving her a skeptical look, hoping this is going where he thinks it is.

"We turn it into a nursery." Larissa says. "I'm pregnant." She grins.

"You are?" Sam excitedly grins.

"Mm-hmm." Larissa nods, just as excited.

"I love you so much." Sam leans over the table and kisses her. "This is amazing. Right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it's of course amazing." Larissa laughs. "Five kids ain't too bad. And I love you, too. But I'm not gonna love you in the delivery room." She grows serious.

"Trust me, I know." Sam chuckles.

"But we have nine months until I'm cussing you out so I think we should take advantage." Larissa says.

"Mm. Really, we only have about four or so. Then you'll be cussing me out for your back pain and weak bladder."

"Well, hey, we got tonight." Larissa says, Sam laughing.

+++

Larissa's three months pregnant and they're still waiting until the baby's born to know the gender, picking out names for both.

"So, uh... if it is a boy..." Larissa says, the two sitting in bed while they discuss names late at night. "We wanna do the, uh... the deal."

"Deal?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. The... name the baby after a sibling or sibling figure who is... no longer with us." Larissa says. "You know, person starts with a D."

"You're asking if I wanna name our possible son Dean?" Sam asks.

"Mm-hmm." Larissa nods.

"No." He answers, the quickness shocking Larissa for a moment.

"Really?" Larissa asks.

"No. No, we're not naming our kid Dean." Sam shakes his head.

"You're positive?" Larissa asks.

"I don't wanna name our kid after him. He doesn't... no. Dean doesn't deserve that. He-- after everything... hurting all of us one way or another. Plus everything he did to Ophi and Nate, Natty, a lot of other people. No. No kids named after him."

Larissa tries to fight back her proud smile at her husband while he flips through the baby book for more names. Larissa leans over and captures his lips with hers.

Sam lets out a shocked but content hum, cupping one side of her face as they continue to kiss.

"What was that for?" He asks after she pulls away.

"You're amazing." Larissa quietly tells him. Sam softly smiles at her, bringing her into another kiss.

"We could name a daughter after Natalie." Sam says after a few moments. "I mean, Briar is technically named after me."

"Yeah, cause you were "dead" when she was born." Larissa says.

"Yeah, but... I don't know. It's a sweet idea." Sam shrugs.