093. holiday cheer

Sam, Larissa, Natalie, and Jacob are sitting in the library and researching. Liam is sitting on the floor and playing with blocks.

There's odd clanking noises and Dean walks in.

"Did you hear that?" Dean asks.

"What's with the apron?" Sam asks.

"Burgers. But the pilot light keeps going out. It's like the third time this week." Dean says. "Between that and the hot water, I thought this place was supposed to be state of the art."

"It was... in the '50s." Sam says.

"Hmm. Uh... Jack come out of his room yet?" Dean asks.

"No. I mean, can you blame him? His soul is back. Everything is hitting him. Everything he's done, everything he has to do, Amara." Sam says.

"Yeah. Well, I mean, Billie said it. To kill Chuck, you gotta kill Amara too." Dean says.

"Yeah. Cas is still looking, but you know what? Say-- say one of his angel contacts does find her. What then?" Sam asks.

"Then we do what we gotta do." Dean says. They look over when the door opens, watching Billy and Helena rush in, Alexandra following.

"We'll be in my room. Forget we exist, don't bother us." Billy says, grabbing Helena's hand and dragging her through the bunker.

"I-- I'm here for Daphne. Not a threesome." Alexandra smiles, rushing out.

"Go Burtons." Natalie fist bumps the air.

"No." Jacob argues, frowning.

"They're adults, babe." Natalie says. "Billy's frontal lope is fully developed and Daphne's almost is."

"That doesn't mean anything." Jacob frowns. "Doesn't mean anything for Oph and Nate either. Or the twins."

"Okay, honey." Natalie pats his shoulder.

"Long as Ethan doesn't show up." Sam mutters. He glances at Larissa who purses her lips. "What?"

"He, uh... he's already here." Larissa informs.

"What?!" Sam exclaims.

"He's over here, like, every single day. What did you expect?" Larissa questions.

"Wh-- wait, every day?" Sam asks.

"I thought you were the smart brother." Jacob frowns and Natalie snorts. Sam gives Jacob a bitch face.

The five adults hear more clanking noises and then the fan stops.

"Oh, come on. Now the air?" Dean complains. "All right. Well, let's go."

"Go where?" Sam asks.

"To-- dude, we fought the devil, okay? I killed Hitler. I think we can handle a few old pipes." Dean says, taking his apron off.

"Those things have absolutely no comparison in skill." Larissa says. "But Sam should know because he did spend a year repairing all kinds of shit in a motel."

"Yeah. See." Dean says. "Let's go."

Dean starts to leave and Sam gets up to follow.

"I'm going, you're going." Sam says, grabbing his wife's hand and pulling her to her feet.

"Wha--" Larissa frowns. "You're not getting any fifth kid practice."

"Ew." Natalie grimaces.

"You can't go a week without me." Sam smirks, squeezing her hip.