031. locked doors

It's nighttime and Dean is driving while Sam is on FaceTime with Eileen on the iPad. The teens and Billy are in the back.

"So, uh, after we talked, you went back to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?" Sam asks.

"Right. The last place anybody saw Kelly Kline go. I figured I'd take a look." Eileen says while signing.

"Hmm. And?" Sam asks.

"And turns out, right after she left, somebody burned down an old warehouse. I did some digging." Eileen does something on her phone. "Check your phone."

"Okay." Sam opens what she sent him. "What are those? Security shots? Oh, yeah. There's Kelly goin' in."

"Wow." Dean says, tapping Sam's arm so Sam moves the screen so Eileen can see him. "Nice work, Eileen."

"Thank you." She smiles.

"So this chick with her, that, uh, Pat Benetar wannabe?" Dean asks.

"It must be Dagon, I guess. Yeah." Sam says.

"Awesome. Okay, so... Kelly and Dagon go crash this place and then it gets torched. Coincidence?" Dean asks.

"No." Sam shakes his head.

"Hell, no." Eileen denies.

"All right, well, what are we lookin' at here?" Dean asks.

"Working on it." Eileen says.

"Well, go get 'em, Eileen." Dean says.

"That's the plan." Eileen says. Dean gives her a thumbs up. "Bye."

"Bye." Sam slightly waves before hanging up.

+++

"Just saying, Dean, even with Cas and every hunter we know working this, we still got basically nothing. At least, you know, maybe Crowley..." Sam says.

"No, dude, we're not calling Crowley." Dean shuts the idea down as they walk in the bunker. They all stop when they find Mick and Harry in the library.

"What the fuck?" Billy asks.

"Hello, boys, children. Do come and have a drink." Mick says.

"Hi." Harry slightly waves.

"Did you break into our house?" Sam asks.

"Our house." Mick corrects. "Men of Letters. Did you know your key opens every chapter house in the world?"

"You-- you have a key to this place?" Ophelia asks and Mick nods. She looks at Nathan who holds her hand. "I'm not safe in my own house." She whispers.

"I know." Nathan mumbles, prepared to lose a lot more sleep to make sure nothing happens to her.

"Well, you did say you'd give me a second chance." Mick says.

"Doesn't mean invite yourself in." Billy remarks.

"Yeah, that doesn't mean we wanna hang out." Dean says.

"You here for a reason?" Sam asks.

"I am and it's a bit urgent. Some time ago, the home office recorded some sort of cosmic shock wave. Very rare. And after a few months of--"

"Nephilim." Sam says.

"You knew?" Mick asks.

"Yeah, we knew." Dean says.

"How?" Mick asks.

"Sort of a long story." Sam says.

"Well, I've got time." Mick says.