092. happy hour

"Any sign of him?" Sam asks.

"No, nothing yet. Chuck's probably trashing a few dozen universes outside of CNN's range." Dean says.

They hear some sort of noise, sharing confused looks. They follow the noise to a room, seeing light shine under the doorway that flickers and then goes out. Dean opens the door, the three siblings stepping inside, frowning at the Fiat 500 in the room.

Three people get out of the car, Natalie's eyes widening at the people looking exactly like her and her brothers. They're dressed in clothes that the three wouldn't be caught dead in, Sam even having a man bun.

"Bro. Sis. We did it." The other Sam says, the three fist bumping. They finally notice the three, becoming confused.

"Dean?" Natalie asks.

"Sam?" The other Dean asks.

"Natalie?" Sam asks.

"Sam?" Dean asks.

"Dean?" The other Natalie asks.

"Natalie?" The other Sam asks.

"What the hell?" The three siblings chorus.

"What the heck?" The other three siblings chorus.

The rift starts to flicker.

"Aw, nuts." The other Dean sighs.

The rift flares, sucking the three and the car in it, leaving behind three extremely confused hunters behind.

+++

"So, this rift is open in the middle of the armory, and the-- and these two guys and a lady climb out of a car, and they look just like us." Sam says.

"Except not, and don't even get me started about the car." Dean says.

"Right." Larissa frowns in confusion.

"Okay, I'm not understanding." Cas says.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jacob feels his wife's face.

"I'm fine." She bats his hands away.

"Okay. Okay." Jacob mumbles, holding his hands up in defense.

"Did you guys get into my pot brownies?" Billy asks, earning glares from the three siblings.

"It's like they were us, but I guess from another world." Sam says.

"But how did they get here?" Dean questions.

"They were running." The group turn to see Billie. "Because God was destroying their reality. He's almost done wrapping up those other worlds. And when he is..."

"It's our turn?" Sam assumes.

"Looks like. So we need to be prepared. I have the next step. For Jack." Billie states. Jack walks in and is eating a sandwich.

"I'm ready. Feeling, um, good about it." Jack says.

"Jack needs to find the Occultum." Billie states.

"The Occultum? Occultum, that's, uh, Latin for "hidden." Where do we find it?" Sam asks.

"I don't know, it's hidden. Missing for centuries. Sacred, potent." Billie says.

"Is it a weapon? Uh, how does it work?" Dean asks.

"Not a weapon per se. But it's powerful." Billie says.

"Okay. Thanks. Big help." Dean sarcastically tells Billie.

"You know, this whole vague thing you got going on is really annoying." Larissa comments. Billie ignores her and turns to Jack.