014. everything and nothing

Sam goes over and helps Dean up.

"Check on him." Dean points to Chuck. Sam goes over to Chuck while Dean checks on Cas.

"Hey. Chuck? Hey, can you hear me?" Sam asks as Chuck starts to wake up. He rolls onto his back, groaning in pain.

"Dean?" Cas asks, waking up and sitting.

"Cas? Hey, is that you?" Dean asks.

"Lucifer is gone. Amara ripped him from my body." Cas says.

"To where?" Dean asks.

"I don't know." Cas says.

"Come on." Dean helps him up.

"Are you, uh... how do you feel?" Sam asks Chuck.

"You know when you're driving and a bug hits your windshield?" Chuck asks. "I'm the bug."

"So, what Amara said about you..." Ophelia says.

"Dying. Yeah, whatever she did to me, I can feel my spark, my light fading. And when it's gone..." Chuck says.

"Okay, well, t-tell us how to fix you." Dean says.

"You can't. I-I-I suppose she could, maybe, but that's never gonna happen." Chuck says.

The door slams open and they look to see Rowena walk in. Sam helps Chuck up who leans heavily against the man.

"So that was a gun in your pocket." Rowena says.

"Well... that was a complete and utter dog's breakfast, wasn't it?" Crowley asks.

"I didn't know dogs had breakfast." Cas says.

"Cas is back." Dean says.

"So, you-- you just think feeding them in the morning isn't the same as us eating in the morning?" Daphne questions. "Dumbass." She mutters.

"Just curious... has anyone bothered to look outside?" Rowena questions.

They all go outside and look up at the sky. The sun is brightly burning and the sky around it is a bright red-orange color.

"What is it?" Dean asks.

"It looks like the sun is--" Sam says.

"Dying." Cas says.

"Why would Amara do that?" Sam asks.

"The sun is the source of all life on earth. Without it, everything just... just wastes away." Cas says.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Dean says. Chuck snaps his fingers and they're now in the bunker.

"You." Crowley says.

"Still got a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm not dead y--" Chuck steps away from Sam, but collapses against him.

"Oh. Okay." Sam says.

"I should probably sit down." Chuck says.

"Yeah. Come on." Sam helps Chuck into a chair.

"What do we do now?" Cas asks.

Dean walks out, going to the kitchen. Sam and Cas follow him, the others staying back.

"We could smoke." Daphne hopefully smiles at her brother.

"No." He tells her. "I'm not going outside and we're not smoking indoors."

"Come on. You wanna die sober? Really? You don't wanna die high?" Daphne asks.

"I don't wanna die sober." Ophelia says.

"Me neither." Libby grins.

"I'm up for pot." Evie says.