106. evie and delaney

The couple carry the last of their boxes into their new apartment.

"Okay. All moved in." Delaney smiles. "Well... all of our stuff is in the building. Now we just have to... unpack."

"Fun." Evie sarcastically grins.

"Won't be that bad." Delaney assures with a small laugh. "You excited? Living alone. No little kids to barge in, no Libby or parents to barge in. Not that I don't love your family."

"But no anxiety during sexy time. I got it. I'm excited too." Evie giggles. 

"Or interruptions during non-sexy time." Delaney says.

"We can have sex in any room without a worry in the world. Living room, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, closet. Let's fucking go, baby." Evie holds her hand up and Delaney high fives her.

+++

"You look beautiful." Libby grins, helping her sister get ready for her wedding.

"Thanks." Evie brightly smiles. "You excited for your wedding with Ethan?"

"Oh, yeah." Libby grins. "I can't believe he proposed a week ago already." She looks at the engagement ring on her finger. "It's insane."

"Yeah." Evie laughs.

"Hey." Ophelia walks in, Daphne behind her. "Aww, E, you look gorgeous." She smiles.

"Absolutely beautiful." Daphne grins.

"Thanks." Evie softly smiles.

"Everybody's getting ready. Maid of honor is needed outside." Ophelia informs.

"Got it. You good?" Libby asks her sister.

"Yeah." Evie nods.

"Okay." She starts to leave. "Oh, wait." She turns back. "Here." She takes the necklace she always has off and carefully clasps it around Evie's neck. "Something borrowed." She softly smiles.

"You-- are you sure?" Evie frowns.

"Positive." Libby fixes a stray hair. "I love you." She kisses Evie's cheek before rushing out of the room.

Evie smiles as she looks down at the necklace.

~ ~ ~

"I don't think we should approve this marriage." Nathan says.

"She's the baby." Billy sighs.

"I know." Nathan says. "Like, the baby baby. By four minutes, but still."

"Liam is the baby baby." Ophelia argues.

"Yeah, but he's in a different generation. He doesn't have all the shared trauma." Nathan says.

"Any similar sense of humor." Billy adds.

"He calls us grandpas and grandmas. We're younger than his fucking parents." Nathan sneers.

"You guys are insane." Ophelia says.

"Hey, you married me." Nathan reminds.

"Unfortunately." Billy mumbles.

"Dude." Nathan gives him an offended look.

"As a little brother, I love you, man. As her husband, totally hate you." Billy says.

"Wha--" Nathan frowns. "You're mean."

"Eh..." Billy shrugs.

"Okay. Let's go take our seats, immature boys." Ophelia says, grabbing her husband's hand.

"I'm sitting between Libby and Ethan." Billy says. "Little punk had the audacity to propose."

"Yeah, who does he think he is?" Nathan questions.