037. one sister for another

Dean handcuffs Mary to a chair, the group in the library.

"All right, where's the stuff you need?" Dean asks.

"Should be in storage, next to the dungeon." Toni says, going to walk away, but Dean stops her.

"Ah. Think I'm lettin' you out of my sight?" Dean asks.

"Need I remind you that my organization left me to die? At this point, I'm not on anyone's side but my own. So I help you try to save your mother, and when the dust clears..."

"What? I let you go?" Dean asks.

"I'd like to see my son again." Toni states. "I'm not asking for a pass. I'm asking for a head start."

"So your son matters, but Sam and Rissa's doesn't?" Billy inquires.

"I never meant to--" Toni starts.

"Shut up." Billy rolls his eyes.

~ ~ ~

"These electrodes sync your delta waves with Mary's forming a psychic link." Toni says, putting them on Mary's forehead. She already attached them to Dean who is sitting across from Mary. "But to enter her psyche will take a certain measure of concentration and skill. And as there's no time to teach you how to reach the necessary therapeutic dream state, I'm banking on this."

Toni holds a syringe up.

"Hypnotic agents laced with a potent sedative. It's enough to knock an elephant on its trunk." Toni says. She injects it into Mary's neck. She turns to the table and Dean reaches out, handcuffing Toni to the leg of the table that the machine rests on.

"Really?" Toni scoffs.

"Little insurance. You understand." Dean says.

"This will hurt. You understand." Toni retaliates. She sticks the needle in Dean's neck, injecting the liquid in him.

"I'm gonna go check on Lia." Nathan says.

"You are aware she's dead, right? What is there to check on?" Toni asks.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Daphne glares.

"Nothing, really. I just... don't wanna be stuck in a room with you." Nathan says.

"We're dipping, too." Billy says, grabbing Daphne's wrist. "And if... I mean, if they happen to not make it through this process, it's really no big deal." He assures Toni.

+++

Sam crashes Jody's sheriff car through the gates to the British Men of Letters compound, the other cars following in. They get out, exchanging gunfire with guards outside of the compound.

"Get down!" Sam yells, seeing a guard with a machine gun who opens fire. He pushes the twins down, covering their heads.

One of the hunters puts explosives on the door after they shoot all the guards dead. The explosive goes off, the door blowing open.

They throw a canister into the building, smoke filling the hallway. They all go in, making sure to stay covered.

"Go, go, go, go, go." Sam urges. The guards on the other side of the hall open fire. "Go! Hurry! Hurry!" Sam, Libby, Roy, and another hunter stay back, the others racing off.

They exchange gunfire, eventually managing to kill them. Libby walks slowly behind Sam, having been told to, but she reaches out from behind him, shooting at the guard.

~ ~ ~

Libby managed to separate from Sam, shooting anybody she comes across. Libby searches multiple rooms, both for people to kill and for Athena.