082. oreo theft

"I'm sorry, you want me to stay?" Larissa asks.

"You're safe at the school -- you and the kids." Sam says.

"And I'm just supposed to let you go and risk your life?" Larissa asks.

"Yes." Sam nods and Larissa rolls her eyes.

"Why can't I go and you stay?" Larissa questions.

"Because I didn't just have a baby." Sam says. "I mean, what-- what if we're in the middle of a spell and-- and your boobs start to leak or something and you have to stop to breastfeed. I won't do that."

"Oh, well, when you put it like that." Larissa rolls her eyes. "What, am I just a milking cow?"

"I-- no. No, no, that-- that's not at all what I was saying." Sam quickly denies. "I-I am so sorry if that sounded out of pocket. I-- look, baby, if we had regular lives, you would still be on maternity leave."

"How do you know the time length for maternity leave?" Larissa questions.

"Jess gave birth in college. She-- we had looked it up to see if it was a thing for school and she had a job at the time. She didn't attend classes for a good few weeks." Sam says.

"I just want you to be safe and-- and I'll have plenty of backup. Nat won't let me do something stupid, I promise." Sam tells her. "Plus, we don't have any bottled milk. If Liam gets hungry, I literally cannot feed him. That's something only your wonderful, amazing, beautiful body can do. Which is just one of the many things I love and admire about you."

"You're really trying to stay out of the doghouse." Larissa says.

"I mean it, though." Sam tells her. "Really."

"You better not die on me." Larissa warns.

"Promise." Sam softly kisses her and then kisses her on the forehead. "Jacob's staying back with the twins so you'll have somebody to hang out with."

"Yippee." Larissa mutters.

+++

They get to their hideout in the cemetery from the other day. They walk past the rift and go into the crypt, Sam locking the doors while Dean and Cas create salt lines around the place.

Rowena gets her stuff out and starts to perform her spell as something starts banging from the other side of the door.

"Looks like it's working." Sam says, getting a text from one of the hunters that are still by the neighborhood.

Rowena starts to breathe heavily as she seems to start struggling. The bowl clatters to the floor and Rowena falls down.

"Rowena?" Dean asks.

"We're all going to die." Rowena states, terrified. "Drink." She orders.

"Of course. Dean." Sam says, Dean handing him a water bottle.

"A real drink." Rowena states.

Dean gives her his flask, somewhat reluctantly, and Rowena takes a drink of the alcohol.

"Okay, now that we're waiting for the witch's hooch to kick in, can we finally admit the obvious?" Belphegor asks. "Uh, she failed. So if we're keeping scores, that's, uh, 1 for the demon, uh, 0 for the witch."

"The enchantment couldn't work. No magic could. The spell put me into a-a communion with the wall. I-I could feel how weak it is, how close to collapse-- and I could feel why. I could feel them. All of them." Rowena states.

"All of them? Them who?" Sam asks.

"The spirits. Their anger and their hatred, writhing and raging. They're pressed up against those walls breaking them down. There are too many, and they're too wild and desperate and angry." Rowena explains. "Together, they are too strong. Those walls will fall, and there's no magic on earth that can stop it."