094. evil mrs. butters

"Sam? Rissa? Natalie? Jacob!" Jack yells through the bunker.

"Oh, slow down, dear. Is everything alright?" Mrs. Butters asks.

"Uh, yeah. I was just looking for Sam." Jack says.

"He'll be here any minute. He's got a big date." Mrs. Butters tells him.

"Oh. That's, um, nice." Jack says.

"Are you sure you're alright? Can I get you some soup or something?" Mrs. Butters asks.

"I feel silly." Sam states as he walks in. "Are you sure I don't look ridiculous? I feel like I look ridiculous."

"Not at all. You look dashing! Let me see. Yes, yes. Oh, are you sure I couldn't trim just the ends?" Mrs. Butters asks, reaching up to his hair.

"Stop it." Sam says.

"She loves the long hair." Billy comments.

"Shut up." Sam gently smacks Billy in the shoulder.

"I'm just saying. And my brain ain't even in the gutter right now." Billy says.

"Oh, William." Mrs. Butters chides as Billy laughs.

"Oh, wow. Somebody's shopping at Abercrombie and Bitch." Dean jokes as he walks in.

"Oh! Language!" Mrs. Butters gasps.

"Well--" Dean scoffs.

"Don't you listen to him. You look very handsome." Mrs. Butters assures Sam.

"Uh... you know, um, Lissy and I... we haven't really been alone in a while, so... figured a date couldn't hurt. Dinner and-- and some private time or something." Sam shrugs.

"Heavy on the something." Dean grins.

Libby gags, Ethan quietly laughing at her response.

"Ugh." Evie grimaces.

"Oh, Dean! Now, here. I want you to take one of the old cars from the garage." Mrs. Butters hands Sam keys. "They're all in tip top condition now. She'll be very impressed."

"Thanks." Sam says.

They all look over when they hear heels clicking and watch Larissa walk in. She's in a dark purple dress that stops a couple of inches above her knees and her hair is in a half up half down style. She's wearing black high heels and has light makeup on. Her jewelry consists of one bracelet on her left wrist, a necklace with a small heart pendant along with small, silver dangling earrings, and her wedding ring.

Athena rushes in behind her mom and is holding Liam's hand, dragging him over to Briar and Justin.

"What? Something on my face?" Larissa asks, feeling for something on her face.

Natalie wolf whistles, Larissa rolling her eyes, but smiling a little.

"Wow. See, now she looks hot." Dean says.

"Wh-- dude, that's my wife." Sam says.

"The fuck you mean "now?"" Natalie questions, glaring at her brother.

"Hey, I'm just saying. You chose very wisely." Dean comments.

Larissa rolls her eyes at the oldest, looking back at her husband who gives her an apologetic look as he walks closer over to her.

"Excuse him." Sam says.

"I'm used to it." Larissa mutters, Sam giving her a sympathetic smile.

"You do... you look beautiful, Lissy. You look amazing." Sam says, love and adoration the only look on his face as he marvels at her.