076. game night

Daphne, Larissa, Libby, Ophelia, Natalie, Jacob, the little kids, and Dean are in the library while Dean attempts to make Mousetrap work.

"Come on." Dean mutters. "Son of a bitch!"

"You suck at this." Ophelia says.

"Shut up." Dean grumbles, pouting.

"Why am I here?" Daphne asks.

"For some good, old family bonding time." Dean says making the girl roll her eyes.

"Still don't see why I'm here." Daphne grumbles.

Billy, Nathan, Evie, Delaney, Mary, and Jack are in the kitchen and prepping the snacks.

"Do you think we have enough?" Mary asks.

"Son of a bitch!" They hear Dean's shout from the other room.

"This should be fun." Billy mutters.

"I thought this was supposed to relax him." Jack says.

"Um, it will... I hope." Mary says. "I just thought it would be nice to stay in for a change. You know, this was his favorite game when he was little. How about you? Feeling better?" She asks Jack.

"Everybody keeps asking me that." Jack says.

"We're family. It's our job." Mary smiles.

"Well, it's annoying." Jack states.

"Awkward." Nathan quietly sings, Billy quietly snickering.

"Jack... if you ever want to talk or vent--" Mary says.

"You're here. I know." Jack says.

"All right." Mary says and Jack leaves.

There's a knock on the door making most of them look at it in confusion.

"Sammy wouldn't knock." Larissa says.

"I got it." Natalie says, getting up and going to the stairs.

"Wha-- wait, no, what if it's-- no." Jacob rushes over, stopping her. "I got it." He takes his gun out as he walks up the stairs and to the door.

Jacob opens the door, raising his gun, freezing at the person on the other side.

"Shit!" Ethan raises his hands, scrambling back.

"What?" Jacob frowns.

"Hi." Ethan nervously waves.

"Ethan?" Natalie questions.

"What?" Libby frowns, watching Ethan and Jacob walk downstairs. "Wh-what are you doing here?" She asks.

"You... you texted me." Ethan says.

"No, I didn't." Libby denies.

"Yeah, you did." Ethan nods, taking his phone out and showing her the text.

We're having a game night. Wanna come?

Sure.

Come by around 7 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

"I never sent that. Whoever did doesn't know me. I would never send that many emojis, that's disgusting." Libby says. "I never texted you."

"Ethan!" Delaney grins, walking in with Evie in tow. "You made it. That's great."

"You texted him?" Libby asks. "How'd you get my phone?"

"I stay by Evie's side. You leave your room for five minutes. I grab the small device, bada bing bada boom." Delaney remarks.