Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

The girls and I decided to go to a club and have a girls night out. We have a two-days break from the tour and we decided to go to this club and bond with each other.

I know it sounds crazy because we always see each other but still we want to have fun.

But honestly for me, i'm really not fond of clubbing, I prefer to stay in my bunk to read some books or write some music or just chill out, but it is the girls request and they said that this might be the chance to find a new love, you see I just got out of a relationship a month ago, but sadly the guy cheated on me, and it hurt to know that he only dated me for fame, what a douche bag right?

The girls are dancing on the floor, me i'm left alone here in the table, I hate dancing on the club like this because I hate it when some random stranger grind on you and the smell of sweat and alcohol makes me feel nauseous.

I'm here bored, many guy asked me to dance but I politely decline, I don't know, I just don't feel like it. Then a girl caught my eyes, she was sitting on a table across from us, she wore a gray shirt that has a word navy printed on it, then a camouflage hoodie, a black skinny jeans then a gray vans shoes.

She looks like my age but I wondered why is she hanging out with guys who looked like twenty something.

But I admit they looked all buff, even that girl, she has an attractive face, even in the distance you can see her beautiful Y/EC eyes.

Then a girl on a slutty dress sat on her lap and have a seductive facial expression on, I am annoyed maybe she's the same with this people in the club.

Her friends whine at her because she gets a girl than them. But I can tell the girl is really uncomfortable. I want to push that girl away from her lap but it will be awkward.

Then she put her drink on the table. Yup I'm right she's the same with others here, they just want to hook up, the girl has a smirk on her face, then I was shocked when she pushed the girl away from her gently, then I heard her say,

"Sorry miss, i'm not interested, please just find another one" she said.

OMG even her voice sounds like an angel, snap out of it Lauren!
I looked again on their table, the girl stood up violently and said

"You're not the only hot one here anyway" she said and walked away stomping.

I giggled silently, wow she's not the liberated type kind of girl, she's conservative type kind of girl.

"Wow dude, you turned down that girl again, you could've grab the opportunity" one of her companion said

"Like I said for the hundredth time that...." She started to say by cut off by her friends

"You're not attracted to that kind of girl" they said in unison.

"Bulls eye!" She said then they laughed.

I smiled, happy to know that she's the conservative type.

The girls came back from the dance floor,

"Hey Lauren, how are you doing here? It must've been boring here" Normani said.

"Actually no, its more entertaining to watch your surroundings" I said then the girls laughed.

"Typical Lauren" ally said, then the girl's laughed

"Girls I'm gonna get some water" I excused myself.

Then I went to the bar counter to get some water. When I was walking my way back to our table, I feel my phone vibrated on my pocket, I opened the message and it was from ally saying that we are going home now.

I am about to reply but I bumped into someone causing my drink to spill on his shirt, I looked up to face who I bumped into then I was shocked to see it was the girl earlier.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I am not looking where I am going" I said frantically,

Then I heard a laugh, its from her, wow when I heard that laugh, my heart skipped a beat.

"It's okay, it's partially my fault because I am not looking to where I am going so don't be sorry" she said with a smile, that charming smile.

"But your shirt is soaked now" I said staring at her soaked shirt.

"Nah, its fine really miss, what's your name?" She said then asked for my name

"Uh my name is..." I am about to tell my name but I was cut off when Camila called my name.

"Lolo come on we have to go" she said, way to go Camila,

"Uhm.. I gotta go" I said then walked my way towards Camila.

Camila gave me a knowing look and a smirk.

"Who's that hot girl Lolo?" She asked

"I don't know, I never catch her name" I said shrugging, trying to hide my disappointment.

"But you are talking to her, how come you never catch her name?" She asked

"I am about to tell her my name when you called me Camz, wrong timing" I said with a hint of disappointment.

"Oh i'm sorry Lauren" she said apologetically

"It's okay Camz" I told her.

"Guys what took you so long?" Dinah asked

"Because Lolo here found a hot girl" Camila said

"The girl smirked and muttered a finally

"But I didn't catch her name because its a wrong timing" I said

"Aww Lauren sounds so disappointed" Ally cooed

"Shut up, I'm not" I said and they just laughed at me

"Don't worry, you'll meet her again" Normani said

"I wish" I mumbled to myself then leaned my head on the car window.