Charter 17

Your POV

When we arrived at the SyCo, Scott pulled up to the parking space that are provided for us.

"Yes this is my dream since I was a kid, and now it is happening now" Johnson said happiness is visible in his eyes and his wide smile.

"Yeah me too, I want to be in a band" Parker said.

"Wow someone's got a secret dream" Clarke teased him.

"Shut up" Parker said rolling his eyeballs.

When we entered the building I saw Fiona on her desk. I smiled

"Guys proceed to the conference room, I'll catch you later" I said and I went to Fiona's desk.

"Hi Mrs. Wiggins how are you?" I asked she look up and then she smiled when she saw me.

"Oh my gosh Y/N!" She stood up and hugged me, I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Its nice to see you again, how are you? I heard you were captured by the rebels" Fiona said. I chuckled.

"I'm fine, we're fine" I said. She smiled, I hugged her one more time,

"I'm gonna go inside now maybe Uncle Simon is searching for me" I said and she smiled waving.

"Yeah, go on now dear and good luck for your new career" aunt Fiona said,

"Thank you" I said then entered the room.

"Where's your sister Scott?" I heard uncle Simon asked my brother.

"I'm here uncle" I said and then the people in the conference room looked at me.

I recognized Dinah and Camila, I waved at them and then smiled, and I saw a beautiful small girl with a bright smile, then I saw a beautiful dark skinned girl smiling at me too, I smiled at them and last but not the least, I saw the beautiful green eyed goddess I am so eager to see.

She looks so stunning and beautiful, she never fails to take my breath away. I walked towards the table slowly and sat down besides Scott.

"Alright since everyone is now complete let's start the signing" Uncle simon said and gave us the papers we need to sign.

I read the rules and understand it then I signed. After I signed it I gave it to uncle simon and uncle simon smiled.

"Welcome to SyCo records" he said while grinning, he stood up, so are we then shook his hand. Then we sat down again.

"So guys and girl of Lone survivors I introduce to you the girls of fifth harmony" he said then point at the girls, I stare at the girls, wow I didn't know that Dinah and Camila were belong in a band, with this three beautiful ladies, they are beautiful but for me the green eyed beauty stand out.

I am not paying attention on what uncle simon is saying and keep on staring at the green eyed girl, I want to know her name and her so badly.

"You know stop staring at the green eyed girl and pay attention to Uncle Simon, if you keep staring at her you'll know she'll melt" Scott whispered at me, I look away at her and paid attention to my Uncle, he was saying about the upcoming tour of the girls.

"We need an opening act for the tour of Fifth harmony, and I hope that you Lone Survivors have already songs in mind to record" my uncle said.

"Don't worry uncle we have a bunch of songs already" I said.

"That's good, you have enough time to compose and record your music, since the girl's tour is after the release of their Reflection album" He said and we just nodded our heads.