Chapter 32

Lauren's POV

The lads and Y/N's performance was awesome and they have gained a lot of admirers and fans.

And Y/N looks beautiful and stunning in her outfit, and she look so hot like literally.

Right now we are celebrating their success, the lads and the girls are having a chat with the lads, and I am just on the far corner of the booth watching them, then I saw Y/N doing the same thing, we have so many things in common. She is now wearing  a simple clothes, white t-shirt, a camouflage jogger jeans and her black and white addidas sneakers, she looks so beautiful, she's not even trying.

That's what I admire in her, her simplicity. The girls and the lads decided to dance and we went to the dance floor, and started to dance when I noticed Y/N still in the booth.

I decided to drag her to the dance floor, I just pouted at her and she came with me on the dance floor and we danced, we are having a good time with our own bandmates. We just goof around and made some crazy dance move. And then a slow soft music played.

"May I have this dance?" She asked me with a grin, I smiled and just wrapped my arms around her neck and she put her hands on my waist.

I stared at her enticing Y/EC eyes, they are so hypnotizing that I feel a small gravity that is pulling towards her, and I know she's thinking deep because her eyes is staring into mine but it seems like she's looking afar. I want to know what's running inside her beautiful mind, I want to know if she was thinking about me? Just like how I am always thinking about her. And the music that is playing is really relate to me right now. She smiled softly at me, I smiled back at her.

When you smile, everythings in place
I've waited so long can make no mistake
All I am reaching out to you
I can't be scared, gotta make a move
While were young, come away with me
Keep me close and don't let go.

Inch by inch we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

She spinned me around and pulled me close to her, she put her forehead to mine, and I smiled at her, I saw her smiled back, then I saw a flash and heard a click of camera on oyr side and we look at the direction of the camera and I saw Dinah, she took a picture of us, then she ran, Y/N and I look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Why did she ran? Its not like we are mad at her for taking a picture of us" she said and I agreed wiping the tears in my eyes that is formed from laughing, her joyful laugh is really contagious.

We went back to the booth and I saw Dinah showing the picture of us and the girls and Ariana are gushing over the photo the boys are just talking.

"Watch this" she said with a smile.

"Ahem" she cleared her throat, she has a serious face on.

They stopped gushing over the photo and stared at us, Dinah hid her phone and then gulped.

"You took a photo of us? Give me your phone" she said in her most intimidating tone, I put my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing.

Dinah gave her phone her hand is shaking. The girls and Ariana too tried to stifle their laugh.

Y/N get the phone and look at the picture, she stared at it.

"Y-Y/N I-I'm s-sorry" Dinah stuttered. Then Y/N laughed and we all started laughing, Dinah seems clueless.

"Guys what's going on?" She asked clueless,

"You should have seen your face it was priceless" Y/N said and realization sink in.

"You did not do that Y/N" she said

"I am proud to say that I did that D-mac" Y/N said and Dinah started to held her on a playful chokehold, started to mess her hair,

"I am not going to let you get away without a payback" Dinah said.

"Dinah not the hair" she said, she tossed the phone to me and I stared at the photo and it was perfect.

*****
We head home around 2am Ally was the one who is driving the van, and the rest of the girls is asleep.

I am her on the passenger seat staring at the window. This night was amazing, Y/N is an amazing person, she's sweet and funny, we had our moment in there.

I just closed my eyes and smiled thinking about what happened tonight, whenever I'm with Y/N, she makes me feel so special, she makes an ordinary day extraordinary and memorable. And I am slowly falling for her.