Chapter 19

Your POV

I asked them to have a night out on the club that we always go.

At least even though they become lovey dovey with each other at least there's other people there that I can approach to talk.

I was silent the whole car ride, the boys have guilty looks on their faces, I smiled.

"Guys don't be guilty, its just normal that you talk to girls, and I am so happy for y'all" I told them.

"But still, we left you out" Johnson said pouting, I laughed and ruffled his hair,

"Stop pouting you're not cute" I said and we all laughed.

"You're really a meanie Captain" he said and pout again and we just laughed.

Scott pulled out on the parking lot of the bar, same as the girls van and the car of the curly guy.

We got out of our cars at the same time, here they go again, they led the girls inside and curly head's hands was on Lauren's waist, a little lower I might say, I just shook my head and put my hands on my jean pocket.

We sat on the corner booth and ordered our drinks, I just ordered a vodka, but I am not planning on getting drunk tonight.

Everybody is having a good time, I just laughed at my teammates silliness, ally is just drinking Coke same as Camila since they are not much of a drinker, then I saw curly put something on Lauren's drink, oh no you are planning to drug her, I won't let you.

Lauren was about to drink it but she was not able to because I snatched it and chugged it all down quickly, all of them was staring at me shocked.

It was an embarrassing move but I just shrugged, curly boy glared at me, I gave my drink to Lauren, she just smiled at me.

What else can happen?

Lauren's POV

I am really shocked at what Y/N did, she just snatched my drink and drank it. I am not mad i'm just shocked.

After she gave me her drink everything went back to normal. I noticed brad was glaring at Y/N the whole time.

And Y/N? She's just quiet, she didn't say a single word after that, maybe she's embarrassed. We decided to dance and she didn't even come with us, she said that she's just staying on the table. When we got back to the table, we saw her, her head on the table, then she look up and took off her hoodie vest.

"Guys? Why is it hot in here?" She asked her words slurred, like a drunk person.

"Y/N don't tell me you're already drunk, you just drank only one shot and the one you snatched from Lauren" Scott told her and she giggled uncontrollably.

"Scotty! Oh here's Johnson and parker and Clarke too! My pals!" She said slurring and then giggled we look at her weirdly.

"I know now why is it hot in here, it is because I am surrounded by hot girls and guys" she said and laughed like a crazy person.

"Y/N?" Ally called her attention.

"Hi there sunshine, do you want to know why sunshine? Its because you are like a ball of sunshine to everyone" she said then laughed, ally smiled. Then she starts to count us.

"Wow each one of you have partner, EXCEPT ME!" She said shouting the the latter. Nicholas, Drew and Justin laughed at her while Scott stared at her worriedly.

Even if she's drunk she looks adorable and cute though.

"Guys I have a song for y'all" she said her words slurred.

I can see what's happening
They don't have a clue (hiccup)
They fall in love and here's the bottom line (hiccup)
Our?

She starts to sing but her words slurred and she's hiccuping between the lines and her bandmates laughed at her, but her singing stopped and put on a thinking face.

"Oh I know now" she said then laughed and continued to sing.

Our penta down to one
Ze sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disasters in the air

Can you feel the love tonight
The peace the evening brings
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things

And if they fall in love tonight
It can be assumed
Their carefree days with me are history
In short my pals are doomed.

She finished her song then after her song we laughed at her.

"I didn't know that Y/N can be this dork" Dinah said

"Yeah she's dorker than mila here" Normani said and we all agreed.

"Maybe she intake many liquor when we are on the dance floor dancing" Ally said.

"What's your name curly?" She asked pointing at brad beside me. Her bandmates laughed at her.

"Brad" brad said annoyed.

Y/N laughed,

"Your name is Bread? Nice to meet you" she said slurring, the girls laughed while me I stifled my laughter

"No! My name is Brad" Brad said.

"Y/N how many drinks did you drank?" Scott asked her.

"Just two" she said like a kid then grin.

"Then why are you drunk, you have a strong alcohol tolerance what happened?" Scott asked then she looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin, then she looked at brad.

"I don't know" she said her words slurred then she passed out.

"Y/N? Wake up" Scott said shaking the shoulder of Y/N but she's really passed out.

"She's out" Justin said.

We just let her sleep, and we just have fun, but I keep on staring at the sleeping Y/N.

She looks so peaceful, I really hope she's not drunk, I want to talk to her, and be with her but Brad was here. He didn't even paid attention to me, he keeps on eyeing the hot girls around her but I don't care, minutes later he said his goodbye, his alibi was his bandmate was searching for him, I just rolled my eyeballs.

Then we called it a night, Scott and Nicholas helped Y/N to walk. She's talking gibberish.

"Where's Bread guy?" She asked slurring.

"He left" I said.

"What a douche" she said then laughed.

"The reason why I snatched your drink and drank it, because... Bread guy put something on your drink" she said then snored.

I look at her shocked, same as the boys and girls.

I can't believed it.