Chapter 34

Your POV

Lauren's self-esteem become low after what Brad and his bandmates said about her.

The tour already starts and Lauren feels anxious to move,  she's always counting whenever they are dancing on the stage,  afraid of messing up the choreography. That's not the Lauren that I know.  The Lauren that I know is always smiling,  cheerful,  confident and really hyper on stage,  but everythings changed now thanks to that curly head bread.

"Y/N we are on in five minutes get ready" Scott said and I stood up from the couch and I fixed my outfit, I looked at myself on the vanity mirror,  I am wearing a black rip skinny jeans,  a black crew neck shirt and a red leather jacket,  my high cut vans and I have a red bandana on my head.

I look different, I am used to see myself wearing a camouflage, holding a rifle instead of a guitar.
"Lone Survivor, you're on in 2 minutes follow me" I was snapped out of my thoughts when the stage crew called for us.

We walked towards the stage and I saw scott beside me, he turned his head on me and he smiled and I gave him a smile back.

"you look good sis" he said then smiled,

"you too bro,  but still weirded out the fact that I am used to see us wearing a camouflage" I said then he laughed.

"yeah,  and we are holding guns instead of musical instruments" he said then we laughed.

"yo Y/LN's next time let us join on your convo's" parker said and we laughed.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, The lone survivors" the announcer said and that's our cue.  We got out from the backstage and we started singing our songs from our EP.

The crowd cheered for us and I am really happy because even if we are just new people supports us and sing with us.

I even saw a placard with Lauren and I's ship name and that made me smile even more and sang my heart out on the stage.

I believe in the saying time flies when you're having fun.  We only have one song left.

"that was fun" I said in the mic while fixing my in ears and adjusted the strings of my guitar.

"yeah and thank you so much for your support and singing with us tonight" Scott said while taking off his leather jacket and since he's just wearing a grey muscle shirt his biceps showed and the girls screamed, he winked at some of them and I rolled my eyes at him. The rest of the boys laughed at him.

"but sadly guys we are singing our last song for today" parker said and the crowd disagreed.

"but we are going to see you again guys,  this isn't good bye" Johnson said.

"the last song we are going to sing is a cover,  and I dedicate this song to a girl who has a special place here" I said pointing to my heart and the crowd became curious so I continued to speak.

"a girl who's feeling insecure about herself right now,  and I want to sing this song to let you know that you're beautiful and amazing,  this is for you Lauren" and when I mentioned Lauren's name the crowd cheered or should I say went wild. Some of the harmonizers raised a placards with our shipname on it,  then we started to play the song

(Beautiful - Maddi Jane ft.  Josh Golden and Chester See originally by Mariah Carey)

[parker]
Bam bam bam, bam bam bam

[Y/N]
(oh woah oh, ooohhh)

[Parker]
Bam bam bam, bam bam bam

[Johnson and Clarke]
(you’re beautiful)

Oh woah oh, ooohhh

(Bam bam bam, bam bam bam)

You’re beautiful (oh woah oh, ooohhh)

You’re beautiful. (aaahhh * oh woah oh, ooohhh)

[Scott]
hop on the back of my bike.

Let the good wind blow through your hair. 

Hmmm..

[Y/N]
With eyes like that and a smile so bright,

Oh you’re killin’ me, you know it ain’t fair.

Hmmm…

Ride on through the middle of the night

Let moonlight kiss your skin (you skin..)

[Johnson]
When you dance like that, what a lovely sight!

Oh you’re killing me, baby do it again.. yeah, yeah..

[all]
You’re beautiful, and your mind is so beautiful.

(so beautiful..)

And I can’t pretend that that doesn’t mean a thing to me, to me, yeah.

You’re beautiful, (so beautiful) good lord, you’re so beautiful

(so beautiful)

And I can’t pretend that that doesn’t mean a thing to me, to me, yeah.

[Y/N]
I like when you run red lights, don’t stop till you thrill me, oh how you thrill me

[Clarke]
Always in control, how you do it I don’t know

But I don’t care, take me anywhere…

[All]
You’re beautiful, and your mind is so beautiful.

(so beautiful..)

And I can’t pretend that that doesn’t mean a thing to me, - (to me) - to me, yeah.

[All]
(La la la la la la la)

Bam bam bam, bam bam bam

(oh woah oh, ooohhh)

You’re beautiful, yeah

(Bam bam bam, bam bam bam * La la la la la la la)

Oh you’re beautiful (beautiful, beautiful)

Don’t you know that?..

You’re beautiful, and your mind is so beautiful.

(yeah baby, baby)

And I can’t pretend that that doesn’t mean a thing to me, to me, yeah. 

(no, no , no, no)

You’re beautiful, good lord, you’re so beautiful

(yeah you are, you are)

And I can’t pretend (yeah) that that doesn’t mean (no baby) a thing to me, to me, yeah. 

We finished up the song and thanked the crowd.  They cheered on us and clapped their hands.

"thank you guys so much! We love you" Johnson said.

"Guys! Give it up for Fifth Harmony!" Parker said then we ran towards backstage, the crowd cheered for the girls and I smiled. I hope Lauren got the message when we sang that song that she don't to have to be insecure of herself, because she's perfect just the way she is.