Chapter 25

Lauren's POV

I entered the house blushing, I can't believe that I did that.

I kissed Y/N, I blushed again from the thought, I felt the sparks and butterflies on the stomach. I can't help but put my finger on my lips and still smiled at the thought.

"Oh my gosh! Who did you kissed Lauren?" Ally asked me excitedly that snapped me out from the memory.

"Err.. No one" I said nervously.

"Don't lie Lauren, I saw you smiling while you're finger on your lips" Normani said smirking at me.

"Who did Lolo kissed?" Camila asked

"Yeah who's the lucky one?" Dinah asked and they are staring at me expectantly.

"Really guys, its no one" I said and they gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat.

"I kissed Y/N" I mumbled.

"What did you say? We didn't hear it" Dinah said.

"I kissed Y/N" I said a little louder

"What, seriously Lauren we didn't hear it" Normani said and I became annoyed.

"I kissed Y/N!" I yelled and I waited for their reaction. I stared at them and they seemed shocked.

"No way"

"When?"

"How"

"I ship it!" They said in unison and group hugged me

"Guys why are you hugging me?" I asked them,

"Its because right now you found someone who'll treat you right and someone you truly deserved" ally said and the rest of the girls agreed.

"But how and why did you kissed her?" Ally asked me.

"Yeah Lo, spill the beans now" dinah said.

"Well it was kind of awkward guys, I mean, Y/N was having some kind of panic attack and then I don't know what to do and then out of the blue I kissed her" I said.

And the girls awed,

"That was a great move Lolo" Camila said grinning at me.

"But you guys forgot about my situation today" I reminded them and my mood became sour.

"Yeah, why did simon did that? But when's your date with the person that simon set you up with?" Normani asked and my mood became bitter.

"Tonight at 7pm, so guys since it was 5:30pm now I'll just go upstairs and change" I said and they nodded.

I took a shower first before changing into a green dress, black heels and leather jacket.

I just let my hair down, and put some light make up.

"Wow Lo, you look stunning even though you are not trying" ally complimented.

"Thanks allycat" I said

"Lauren, don't forget to tell us about your horrible date when you get home" dinah said and ally smacked the back of her head.

"Dinah don't be rude" she said sternly.

"Oww ally, that hurt I am only kidding" Dinah said while rubbing the back of her head.

"Go on now Lauren, enjoy your date" Ally said.

"Yeah Lo, just enjoy the company of your blind date" Camila said.

"Thanks guys, I will tell you what happen to my date when I get home" I said then walked out of the door and entered on the limo that simon sent to fetch me.