Bonus Chapter

Your POV

I grew anxious every minute that passed as I stand here waiting for her.
I looked at my side and I saw my brother standing by my side. He saw how nervous I am and he put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey, relax kiddo." He said with a light chuckle.

"I am relaxed." I lied.

"I know you're lying." He said with an amused face.

"What? How can you say that?" I asked him.

"Y/N, I knew you very well. We grew up together, remember?" He said.

"Yeah, right." I said.

"What's bothering you, anyway?" he asked me.

"What if she didn't come? What if she changed her mind?" I asked him.

"It's impossible, Sis. She loves you very much, just relax, breathe." He said and I relaxed.

I looked at the seats in front of me. And there I saw our friends sitting, they gave me an encouraging smile. I am happy that they are all here at the special event of my life. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Two years have passed, and I learned a lot from it. It took a while for me to adjust, but with the help of Lauren and the girls, with the support of the boys, I passed through it.

Uncle Simon offered me a singing career, but I declined his offer. I want to be as normal as possible.

I was drawn out of my reverie when Scott tap me on my shoulder once more.

Then I Lauren entered the aisle together with her parents and I can't take my eyes off of her. She was just wearing a simple wedding dress but damn, even she wore the simplest clothes in the world, she will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

Her mom and dad are escorting her. Then I felt a single tear rolled down my cheek, I can't believe this is happening, like a dream come true.

They reached the front, Mr. Jauregui handed the hand of his daughter in mine. Tears started to build up in his eyes but he wiped it immediately.

"Take good care of my princess,Y/N" he said and I smiled at him.

"I will, Sir" I said and I shook his hand.

The ceremony started, the priest asked if there's any objection in our marriage and then he continued. I can't take my eyes off of my soon to be wife, she looked so beautiful in that wedding dress. This was all just what I imagined and I can't wait to start a family with her. She looked at me and smiled at me lovingly, and it felt like I am going to melt under her gaze.

And when the priest told us to say our wedding vows, I can't help but to feel so emotional about it and at the same time a nervous wreck.

"I, Y/FN, take you, Lauren Jauregui, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I never took my eyes off of her as I tell her that vow. My voice may seem a little shaky but I meant every word of that vow. Tears of happiness was rolling down my cheek as I put that wedding ring on her finger.

And when it was her turn to say her vow, I just can't contain the joy that I felt here in my heart.

I, Lauren Jauregui, take you, Y/FN, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife and you may now kiss your bride." When the priest told us that I slowly lift up her veil and kiss her slowly and passionately in front of the altar and in front of our family and friends and it felt like I am the happiest person alive.