Chapter 43

Lauren's POV

I am so sad right now, the love of my life already left to report on duty, eversince they left earlier the whole tour crew was not so jolly anymore, their energetic personality lights up this whole tour, mostly Y/N's sense of humor and Nick and Drew's sassiness, Scotts's caring personality and Justin's seriousness. I don't know how did they get along, they are total opposites, yet they are so inseparable, and I admire their friendship.

Maybe experiencing life and death experiences brought them closer and make their bond strong.

Simon said that a few artists will join us on our tour and that will be Jasmine V. Mahogany Lox and Jacob Whitesides. They are great but I just miss the LS especially the certain Captain.

We announced the departure of the Lone Survivor from the tour during our show, of course some of the fans were disappointed, some were sad and said that they will miss them.

After the show I just proceeded to my bunk and sulk there, I missed her already, I wonder when is she coming back, she promised that she will call me or message me everyday, I checked my phone and there's a message from her, it made me smile. I quickly opened my message and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

My Soldier:

I missed you already...

I felt a tear fell down from my eye, I don't know if I can take this kind of situation we have, but I must be strong for her.

To My soldier:

I missed you too.. So what are you doing right now?

I send her a reply and I got a reply after 30 seconds.

From My soldier:

I am getting my hair cut done, I'm back with barber's cut again, how about you? How's your day and what are you doing right now?

She asked me and I replied.

To My soldier:

I bet you will still look good in your new hair cut, I'm good, my day has been great we are now going to the next state and I am here at my bunk ready to sleep.