Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

I decided to go to the studio early I don't know why, but eversince I saw that girl, I can't stop thinking about her, her charming smile and mesmerizing Y/EC eyes.

The girls never stopped teasing me about it, but if Camila doesn't call me and said that we are about to go home I know her name already. She really intimidate me,

I think its only her personality. She has an authoritative aura around her, like all people around her will follow orders from her, I think she's about my age but why is she hanging out with men around early to late 20's.

It seems that they've gone through a lot of life and death situations together, and that's one of the reasons why I admire her.

I am alone here in the music studio and bored I decided to sing the only exception by paramore.

When I was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And cursed at the wind

He broke his own heart
And I watched as he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I never sing of love if it does not exist

But darling
You are the only exception

While I was singing, I felt strange, I felt like someone was watching me, but it doesn't creep me out, but like it makes me want to sing more but I stopped singing, I look behind me and there's no one on the door, its really strange. I just shook my head and continued singing.
.....

Your POV

One week passed and I feel motivated to work anything even if its hard, we are now just helping in training the new recruit and willing to join the navy seals and I feel them when they are getting pressured by the trainers because I've been through the same way when I started.

"Capt. We are called by the fleet admiral in his office" Jerkins told me.

Wow we are called again by the admiral, I wonder what does he need, I start to walk towards the office of the fleet admiral. Admiral Jonas Fletcher.

I walked towards his office and knocked on his door. I heard a muffled come in and I entered the room.

I stood there on attention,

"You called sir?" I asked him.

"At ease Captain, have a seat" he said, then I take a seat,

"I called you because I put you and your team on a special assignment" he said.

"What kind of assignment is that sir?" I asked curiously totally interested on the assignment.

"I assigned you to syria to do a surveillance on Isis, just a surveillance, you and your team will be our eyes" he said, "and this order was from the president" he continued, "do you accept the assignment, Captain?" He asked me.

"How many days we have to do the surveillance sir?" I asked the admiral

"Five days" he said and I nodded my head.

"Yes sir I accept the mission, when will we start?" I asked the admiral.

"You'll be leaving at 0700H so you better packed now" he said.

"Yes sir" I said then I saluted and he said carry on and I got out the office and walked towards our barracks.

"Hey Capt. why did the admiral called you?" Jerkins asked

"Pack your bags boys we have a mission to do" I said grinning

"Where is it this time?" Clarke asked

"Syria" I simply said.

"Oh that's cool, what are we going to do?" Johnson asked,

"We are just going to do a surveillance on the Isis" I said

"Whoa as in the Isis? I heard they're pretty brutal, brutal than the freaking Taliban" parker said while packing his bags.

"Yeah that's what I heard too" I said as I put my stuffs on my backpack.

"How long do we have to stay there?" Scott asked.

"Five days" I said.

"And we'll be leaving on 0700H sharp" I said and continued packing.

*time skip*

Now we are ready to go, our comrades from other squadron wished us luck, and we entered the Chinook helicopter, strapped ourselves up.

"This is gonna be our challenging mission of all time" I heard jerkins said.

"Yeah it is" we all said in unison then laughed.

"Hope this mission will be successful though" scott said.

"It will be as long as we're together, we're all brothers and we have one princess here" Parker said then they look at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes

"She's not only our princess but our baby sister and the best captain" Johnson said and we all laughed,

"Shut up you're so cheesy" I said and we laughed once more,

After the laughter died down silence took over.

I hope this mission will be accomplished in no time.

Then I heard that voice again, singing in my head, it really calm me, I closed my eyes and let the voice calm me.