Chapter 27

Lauren's POV

My smile disappeared when I saw the annoying face of Brad, Brad smiled so sickly sweet at me.

"Hi there babe" he said then tried to kiss me but I put a finger on his lips to prevent him from kissing me.

He opened his eyes and stared at me confused.

"Don't babe me Brad, remember we are over and I have nothing to do with you anymore" I said.

"Hey babe, I want to say sorry okay? Please forgive me" he said apologizing trying hard to be sincere but I can't see a tiny bit of sincerity on his eyes.

"No, we are over Brad" I said then tried to close the door but he prevent it by his foot.

"Please Lauren, give me a chance" he said.

"I said no, Brad we are over, just find someone else" I said then I succeeded at closing the door and locked the door.

"Who was at the door Lo?" Dinah asked me.

"Brad" I mouthed and Dinah became furious.

"He dared to show up here, I'm gonna give him a polybeat down" Dinah said while trying to pass at me.

"No Dinah he's not worth it" I said.

"Lauren let me pass through, he must learn a lesson" Dinah said and then we heard a commotion outside, that made Dinah stop and then took a peek on the window.

My eyes went wide when I remembered that Y/N will come here. I peeked at the window too and I saw Brad shoving Y/N.

"What is Y/N doing here?" Dinah asked me.

"She was about to give me a ride to SYCO but it kinda slipped on my mind because I saw the annoying face of Brad" I said, this can't be good.

Your POV

I am driving my car going to the girl's house, I am gonna fetch Lauren but it seems rude if I only fetch Lauren, that's why I am gonna fetch them all.

When I pulled up in front of their house I saw a black car but I just ignored it. I secured the roses that I'm gonna give to Lauren then got out of my car.

Then I saw Brad, Lauren's ex on the front porch, our eyes met and when he sees me he became furious and walked towards me.

"You!!!" He yelled angrily pointing at me.

"Me?" I asked him pointing to myself

"Yes you!! You're the reason why Lauren broke up with me!!" He yelled angrily at me then shoved me on my chest.

"Why? I didn't do anything" I said trying to act calm.

"Trying to act so innocent now huh?" He said sarcastically

"What? What did I do to you?" I asked him, he laughed bitterly.

"Yoylu told Lauren that I tried to drug her" he said furiously then held the collar of my polo shirt that I am wearing

"Oh? That? Well that's the truth and are you trying to forget that you really want to drug her?" I asked him.

Brad's jaw clenched then he punched me, I stumbled, I touched my lip and I saw a blood

"You're confident that I can't hit you because you're a girl? Well you're wrong, you're an exception since you're a dyke" he said and I just laughed  at him, he stared at me confused.

"Well I kinda expected it, but don't underestimate me since I am not an ordinary girl since I fought men that their size was twice than you" I said then laughed, I remembered our mission in Iraq when we are rescued the hostages their.

"Ha! I don't believe you dyke!" He said. I decided to ignore him and straightened my shirt and walked passed him, I don't want to fight with him, its just a waste of time.

He kept on calling me but I ignored him. Lauren opened the door for me, I feel Brad's glare at the back of my head, I looked back at him and then smirked. He glared at me one last time then walked away.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N I'm so sorry about that" Lauren apologized.

"Its okay, its nothing, I've been in worst" I said then chuckled. She just lookee at me worriedly.

"Oh my Y/N! What happened?" Ally asked me shocked.

"Brad punched me, but he punch like a sissy girl" I said then laughed.

"Here's some icepack" Ally gave me the ice pack.

"Y/N you should've punched him back" Dinah said.

"I thought its just a waste of time, and he's not worth it" I said, Lauren was tending the forming bruise on my right cheek. Then I winced in pain when she accidentally put a pressure on my bruise.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Y/N" she said.

"Its okay" I said.

"But you should've give him a polybeat down, you should've called for back up, you should've called me" Dinah said.

"Don't worry D-mac, if brad ever do that attempt again or do something to my Lolo here, I will beat him up, and you can help me if you want" I said grinning, Lauren was blushing hard. That's when I realized what I said, I called Lauren "Mine", how I wish that we are dating for real. Dinah, Camila and Normani is smirking then wiggled their eyebrows playfully, I just smiled at them.

"Stop with that violent thoughts, yeah Brad is really a jerk and..." Ally said but don't know what to say next and we all laughed.

She sighed in defeat, "okay, just do what ever you want to do to him" Ally said and that caused us laughed harder.

"Guys come on, we don't want to be scolded for being late are we?" I asked.

"I thought you're just here to fetch Lauren?" Camila asked me.

"Nah, I came here for all of you, come on" I said and then we walked towards my car.

"I heard that Y/N and I totally ship you too" Dinah pulled me and whispered it.

I blushed but I hid it, I just shook my head and just smiled to myself.

......
Revised Chapter...