Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

A week passed and I haven't seen the girl from the club again, the strange thing was I missed her, I don't even know her but I just do.

The girls kept teasing me about it, and they said that if they only knew the girl's name they would've made a ship name. I thought of going back to that club but I just have a 25 % of seeing her there, or nothing at all.

We are here on the studio right now recording our first album and we are just taking a break from recording, I hope our fans will like our album.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Camila asked

"Hey Camz!" I greeted her.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" She asked and sat beside me.

"Nothing just stuff" I said.

"Oh stuff, but I know you're thinking about one person" camila teased me

"I'm not thinking about her" I said,

"I didn't say you were thinking about her" camila said laughing and I hit her arm

"Ow! That hurt, but admit it you are thinking of her" she insists.

"Okay I am thinking of her" I said in defeat.

"There's nothing wrong about that, its just normal when your in love" she said smirking and I hit her arm again,

"Ow Lauren but its true though" she said then ran, I ran after her.

"Camila come back here!" I said chasing after her.

Your POV

I woke up and I see that we are still in the cave, I slowly got up and I saw my arm has bandage already.

"Hey you're awake" I saw Scott sitting there on the opening of the cave. Light is seeping through the vines on the opening of the cave.

"Good morning sis" he greets with a smile.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm great, did you put a bandage on my arm?" I asked him.

"Yes I did" it was bleeding last night and after I treat my wounds I stitched it up and bandaged it.

"Good morning guys" someone greeted behind us we looked at our backs and we saw that the rest of our team members,

"Good morning" I greeted them back, our clothes have holes in it and full of bloodstains.

"How's life?" I asked them smiling,

"Fine, still alive and kicking" Jerkins said, his blonde hair was messy and stained with blood.

We laughed, "so we need to get out of here, I know that the Isis sent a search party for us" Johnson said,

"Yeah I know, so what's the plan?" Clarke asked.

"Who has a map" I asked.

"What map?" Johnson asked.

"Map of this place?" I asked.

"I have a map of this place" Parker said handing me the map. I looked at the map and studied it, I put it down so that the others can see,

"Jerkins can you contact the headquarters?" I asked him.

He looked at me guiltily then he showed us the broken sattelite phone, "sorry guys, it was broken when we jumped off the cliff" he said then looked down.

"Don't worry buddy its not your fault" Parker said,

"Yeah its not your fault" I said then looked back at the map.