Chapter 30

Your POV

I can't believe that I said that I am Lauren's dork, I saw Lauren blushed crimson red and the girls and Ari gave me a teasing smile.

We are currently getting ready for our first ever gig, and I hope it will become successful. We are getting our make up done and I already chose my outfit, I wore a white shirt, a black leather vest, a rip skinny jeans and a black combat boots. I have a red bandana on my head and another one hanging on my back pocket.

The boys also wearing leather vest but have a different color of shirts, we look like a punk band for tonights gig. I am beginning to get nervous about this, I have so many what ifs and doubts, my hands begins to feel so clammy.

"Nervous little sis?" Scott asked me.

"Yeah, I have so many what if's on my mind" I said as I tried to calm my nerves down.

"Hey everything will be alright, and Lauren will gonna watch our first gig ever" He said and I blushed at the thought of Lauren watching our first show.

"Yeah" I nodded my head.

"But can I asked you something?" He asked me.

"You just did brother but sure!" I said.

"What's going on between you and Lauren?" He asked me with a teasing smile.

"Nothing's going on between us, we are just friends and we are currently fake dating for publicity, that's all" I said but I am saddened at the thought.

"Well to my point of you, you are not just friends, you have a special connection to each other, but you are just way too stubborn to admit it and also naive" Scott said then chuckled.

"Nah my dear brother, Lauren doesn't like me, she just treats me as her friend" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"But do you like her Y/N?" He asked me and I did not reply immediately.

"Sis answer me, do you like her?" He repeated his question.

"No I didn't like her Scott..." I said and Scott rolled his eyes again.

"Don't deny it Y/N, its really obvious that you like her" he said and I sighed.

"I didn't like her because... I'm...hopelessly romantically falling for her" I said and I saw him smirked.

"Glad that you moved on from hailee, but why not make your move then? What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"Not right now Scott, she just got out from a relationship, I will just find a right time to confess my love for her" I said and he nodded his head.

"I understand" he said and patted my back.

"Lone survivors you have 5 minutes till show time" The crew said and we nodded our head,

"By the way Y/N, I want you to sing for the special performance later" Scott said

"Wait? Why me?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Where did you two go? We were searching for you two" Clarke said.

"We just talked, you know brother and sister bonding" Scott said. And we get our instruments and went to the stage, I saw the Lauren and the girls with Ari on the front of the stage, Lauren gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back. My nerves calm down, and we started to sing our first single battle scars.

....

Merry Christmas Everyone!! From the Author.