Chapter 36

Your POV

Curse you Parker for mentioning her name, from hearing her name now both the joyful and painful memories of her.

I groaned in frustration, I kicked the trash bin and pulled off my bandana from my head, I want to scream but I held it in, I don't want to embarrass myself.

"Y/N? Are you there?" I heard Lauren's voice, in times like these I just want to be alone the reason was I don't want to snap, I don't want to say stupid things.

I quickly climbed up the roof of our tour bus, don't ask how did I managed to do that. I quickly hid there, thankfully its dark so I'm in the clear.

"Y/N? Where are you?" Lauren looked for me everywhere, then she saw the trash bin and found my bandana, she picked it up and sighed.

Scott followed Lauren.

"Lauren" he called her and Lauren looked back at him.

"I can't find her anywhere scott" she said with sadness in her voice.

"I know my sister well, whenever she's hurt she wanted to be alone, so we better let her be, and don't worry she won't do anything stupid" scott said and Lauren just nodded.

And they went back inside, I sighed in relief, now I am alone, I jumped from the roof and I decided to enter inside our tour bus, I was impressed with the interior design of the bus, it was very modern and I immediately went to the bunk area and I see our stuffs already in there. Cool!

I quickly went to the back lounge and I was amazed to see an xbox there, there's also a guitar, I picked up the guitar and sat on the couch, I strummed the guitar, in times like this music is my escape.

And I didn't wanna write a song
'Cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care I don't but
You still hit my phone up?

And baby I've been movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

For all the times that you've made me feel small
I fell in love, now I feel nothin' at all
Had never felt so low when I was vulnerable
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself
Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

I laughed at myself when I finished singing the song, I laughed at the irony that Hailee (no hate to Hailee Steinfield though, she's an amazing artist and at the same time singer) had a song titled love myself.

Lauren's POV

It's been three hours since Y/N walked out and I am getting worried and at the fact that we are going to hit the road now to go to the next state of the US. Right now we have the entire tour crew searching for her.

"I haven't seen her on the rooftop" Drew said.

"Same on the bathroom" Normani said and Ally who is with her nodded.

"Not on the stage either" Camila said and Dinah agreed with Camila.

"I wonder where did that girl went?" Scott asked then put his index and thumb on his chin, he has a thinking face on.

"Scott we found her" Justin said.

"Really? Where?" I asked him.

"Follow me guys" he said then we followed him and we've got confused when we entered their tour bus.

"Just be quiet guys, you might wake her up" Justin said.

Then he lead us to the back lounge and there was Y/N, sleeping and cuddling a guitar.

Scott sighed in relief.

"Oh my gosh she looks so cute" Ally gushed at sleeping Y/N, but I totally agree with Ally, she looks like a child who is sleeping peacefully not caring in the world.

"I guess we'll let her be" Scott said and we agreed and he closed the door.

After we informed the crew that we found Y/N, we hit the road after that and right now I am in my bunk, can't sleep and thinking about Y/N.

I really wished that I comforted her, that I am there for her when she needed me, like her when I am down, she was there for me when I needed her, it sucks.

Then morning came and we needed to wake up early for the meet and greet, I groaned I didn't get enough sleep last night.

I took a shower and get dressed, I saw that the girls are already eating breakfast.

"Morning Lo" they greeted and I just gave them a smile. Ally gave me a plate of waffles and I ate it quietly.

"I can't believe that Hailee and Y/N had a relationship" Camila said ut of the blue, well I guess that was because Hailee is her friend, together with T. Swift, Selena Gomez and etc. She spent her 18th with them.

"Well it's a small world after all" Normani said while eating.

"Yeah, but I didn't understand Hailee never mentioned her to us" Camila commented.

"And based on the lads of LS she was Y/N's first love" Dinah said with her mouth full and from hearing that it somehow made me feel a little sad that I am not her first love. And if I were Hailee I won't let go of Y/N, she's an amazing girl, and I am lucky that I have her now, even if its not official, just pretend.

"Dinah, swallow first before speaking, its kinda rude" Ally scolded Dinah, Dinah just did a peace sign to Ally.

After eating breakfast, we had our make up done. I saw Y/N there, wearing a black rip skinny jeans, a plain grey crew neck shirt and a combat boots. It was just simple but she looks good in anything she wears. But she have this aura that she wanted to be left alone, I sighed, she built her walls up, and right now my mission is to destroy that great wall and let her open up again to people, to me.