Chapter 29

Your POV

Reality hit me hard, it made me wake up from a daydream that Lauren and I is together but no.

I went to search for my bandmates and I found them on the recording booth with someone and I was so surprised when I saw that particular person.

"Arii! What are you doing here?" I ran and hugged her, she laughed and hugged back

"I'm here to visit you bae you know" she said laughing and I smiled from ear to ear and then she smack the back of my head, for a small girl like her she really is strong like Camila.

"Oww Ari what was that for?" I asked her while rubbing my head.

"You know, for making me worry so much" she said.

"I'm sorry okay, but I missed you, you know?" I said truthfully, I missed this brunette so much.

"Wow Y/N missed me, that's a first!" Ariana said and I rolled my eyes, and I wrapped my arm around her, and she wrapped her arms on my waist.

"Come on the meeting is gonna start any minute now, let's go to the conference room" I said dragging her towards the conference room. I saw my brother and my teammates/bandmates.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them

"Hey Capt." They greeted back.

"Ariana! Its nice to see you again, long time no see, how are you?" Scott said and hugged her,

"I'm great scotty" ariana said chuckling then pulled away from the hug.

"That's good to hear, so how's your career going?" Scott asked her.

"Its going great! And I can't believe that you entered the music industry too" Ariana said.

"Yeah we needed a break from going on missions but we are only on a break on the service, we are going back when they called us to report on duty again" I said and Ariana nodded her head.

"So what brings you here by the way, ari?" I asked her wondering.

"Well I just visited you all, when I heard that you were back from your mission in syria I am so thrilled and so happy that you make it alive there" Ariana said

"Yeah we are so glad also, and hey Ari these are my teammates/bandmates/best pals" I said and They introduced themselves, the girls of fifth harmony entered the room and they gave me a smile except for the green eyed beauty though, she is glaring at the floor and did not look at my way, Dinah elbowed her and she looked up and our eyes met, I gave her a smile and she gave me a smile too, but I know it was fake. What's wrong with her?.

Lauren's POV

I feel hurt when Y/N passed me and did not see me, being jealous sucks, I just glared at the floor.

"Lo? What are you doing here? We thought that you apologized to Y/N? But what happened?" Ally asked and the rest of the girls nodded gave me a questioning look.

"Well Y/N just ignored me and I think she has a girlfriend now" I said sadly. And the girls looked at me with sympathy, I just glared on the floor again.

"Come on, let's get inside" Ally said dragging me inside the room.

Then I saw them again they are talking with Y/N's bandmates and I just glared at the floor, I felt someone elbowed me lightly and I looked up, Y/N smiled brightly at me and it makes my heart beat faster, I just gave her a fake smile back.

We sat at on the table and Simon arrived shortly and the meeting began.

He told us about we are gonna release our album and go on tour, and before we start our tour Y/N's band will promote their EP battlescars.

The meeting ended quickly and we are free for the whole afternoon while The lone survivor will gonna have a gig on a certain bar as Simon told them.

"Hey!" She greeted us,

"Hi" we greeted her back in unison.

"Its good to see you girls again" Ariana said giving us a smile and hugged us one by one.

"How have you been ?" Ally asked her.

"I've been great Ally" Ariana said smiling at Ally.

"Uhm.. I didn't know you guys know each other" Y/N said and Ariana looked back at her.

"Duh, of course" She said sassily and Y/N rolled her eyes at her.

"No need to be sassy on me Grande" she said then smiled.

"How did you guys know each other?" I can't help but asked they all stared at me.

"Well this hot stuff over here is my bae friend" Ariana said and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah she is my bestfriend" she then said.

"But I like to call you bae and I would like you to call me bae too" Ariana said pouting.

"Okay suit yourself, bae" she said sarcastically and Ariana smacked her arm, we laughed at their antics, I felt so relieved that they are not dating.

"So girls what are your plans for tonight?" Scott asked me.

"We have no plans for tonight, scott" Ally answered

"Awesome! Would you like to watch our first gig tonight?" Y/N asked with a hopeful expression on her face, she looks adorable.

"We love to" we said in unison again and we laughed.

"Ari you're gonna come right?" Y/N asked Ariana again.

"Of course I will never miss your first gig for the world" Ariana said, friendship goals.

"I'm so touched Ari" Y/N said wiping invisible tears and Ariana smacked the back of her head again,

"You're really such a dork Y/N" Ariana said and again we laughed at them again.

"But I am lucky that I am Lauren's dork" she said while she was rubbing her head.

And that makes me blush crimson red, the girls looked at me with teasing smile, oh no I will be teased all night for this.