Chapter 37

Hailee's POV

Life has been great for me, I became successful in the path I've chosen, the acting. I really love acting so much eversince I was little, it was my ultimate dream, to become a great actress and right now my career is now going at its peak, all my hardwork and sacrifices are now getting paid.

I've already a lot of awards for both minor and major roles. I feel so blessed, I became a nominee for how many times in major award shows, I couldn't get any happier and feel blessed with my life right now.

All these goals that I've achieved is all because of the support of my family and my fans, I am nothing without them, eversince I started my acting career, my family is always there to support me, to cheer me up whenever I feel down when my haters bash me in socialmedia or say something rude about me. I am so grateful for that.

Right now, I am not only focusing on my acting career, I am focusing on my singing career also, I love singing so much. I released an EP entitled HAIZ and I guess my favorite song there is the song rock bottom. That song brings back memories about my first love, she's the only person who makes me feel so special, she treats me like a princess even though she is just working on a diner, she the most caring and sweetest person I've ever met and when my acting career started, she was one of the person that I had sacrificed, but I never regretted it because if I've chosen her over my acting career maybe right now I am nothing,maybe there is no actress/singer named Hailee Steinfeld on hollywood right now.

But she's still my friend and I am wondering where is she now, I haven't heard about her for years now, I am wondering if she's okay, what does she do for a living, I hope its not bad.

I just finished my performance on stage and the crowd is so energetic today, I am so happy that they are supporting me.

I proceeded to my dressing room and changed into comfortable clothes, my manager greeted me and congratulated me for my performance. And I heard from her that fifth harmony is here, they are going to perform here tonight for their headlining tour reflection.

I got excited because of course, I will get to see my friend, Camila Cabello. I asked my manager for the location of fifth harmony's dressing room but my manager told me that right now the girls are doing a soundcheck.

I went there and I saw the girls having their break and another band is on the stage doing their soundcheck, I guess that's their opening act, I can't see their face because they are so far.

I saw camila and called her attention.

"Camila!" I called she looked back at me and smiled, she stood up and ran towards me and hugged me.

"Hailee! Long time no see!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, how are you?" I asked her.

"I am good, I heard your EP and its so damn good" Camila said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, you album is so good also, I always listen to it" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you, hey girls say hello to Hailee" she called the other girls. The girls and I exchanged of Hi's and Hello's, they are so stunning and beautiful, we talked and they are fun to talked to but Lauren is staring at me with cold eyes and its making me uncomfortable.

While we are talking something's got my attention, it was a girls voice rapping, I didn't know that there is a girl member in that band, I thought it was all boys.

On and on like we're living on a broken record
Hope is strong, but misery's a little quicker
sit and we wait and we drown there
Thinking "why brother playing when its unfair?"
They say life's a waste, I say they lack belief
They tell me luck will travel, I tell 'em that's why I got feet
Left, right, left, right
Moving along to the  pulse of a heartbeat.